caress me, baby

"Nuh-uh! Instagram is defiently better than snapchat", I said as me and my girlfriend walked into my empty house.

"No it's not! Instagram is stupid as fuck and is only used for people who wanna get famous because of how they look", Billie exclaimed.

"Blah Blah Blah.."I replied as I sticked my tongue out at her.

"Oh no you didn't", she said as she started running towards me.

I was running away while shouting, "Oh yes I did baby".

"You're gonna regret that", she screamed behind me as I was way faster than her.

I ran up the stairs after I circled the downstairs area a couple of times.

I quickly made my decision of going into my room, which was becoming ours because of all the nights we share together.

As soon as I walked inside, I realized I made a huge mistake, since I couldn't escape.

"You're such a dumbass", Billie said as she caught up with me and grabbed my waist roughly, making me face her.

"But you love me", I said as I grinned.

"That, I do",  she returned the grin.

She pushed me gently onto the bed behind my knees and I flopped down looking up at her.

She laid down gently, beside me.

We both just laid there with our eyes wondering each others, wondering how lucky we must've been to end up here.

We looked like a couple of fools who where madly in love, which is basically what we are.

Billie took her hand and started caressing my cheek, while slowly licking her lips.

"I love you", I said.

"I love you", she replied.