interviews

y/n pov

"WOOOOOOO my baby is almost going live", I said as I walked to the living room with a bowl full of popcorn.

billie was going to be on the Ellen show today, which also happens to be my favorite show aswell.

"Welcome back everybody!" Ellen said clapping her hands. "Today we have an extremely special guest, everybody please put your hands together for the one and the only Billie Eilish!"

I immediately smiled as I saw her come out wearing the outfit I told her I loved. 

"Hi guysss! Hi Ellen!" she said with the biggest smile on her face.

I rememeber on our first date I had asked her what was her ultimate goal with her career and one of them was to be on the Ellen show. Can't believe I've watched her grow right in front of my eyes.

interview

Ellen: "So how are you billie? How's life been on the road? Do you like tour so far?"

bil: "You know its crazy, obviously, but its worth it when you go out on stage and see everyone crying and being so positive. It's hard but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world".

Ellen: "Yeah thats a feeling every artist knows to well. I've listened to the album and damnnn girl! You really know how to sing. And the fact that your brother helps producing, absolutely amazing".

bil: "thank you haha. me and my brother have always had a special connection and we always created music together. He's like my rock you know? I can always count on him. He's like my best friend, truly".

Ellen: "Wow, that's an amazing relationship to share with your brother. Speaking of relationships, you've been getting cozy with someone haven't you".

bil: "Ahaha you're sneaky Ellen. I know what you're doing".

Ellen: "Everyone here is wondering that, right?" *she points to the audience*

bil: "You know, me and y/n are really good friends and she's absolutely amazing. She's so down to earth and caring and one of the best people I've ever met ".

Ellen: "So... you guys are a thing?"

bil: *just smiles and looks to the crowd*

Ellen: "I knew it! But you guys truly are a great couple"

bil: "I appreciate that. Thank you".

Oh my god. Everyone knows now. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of me and my girlfriend finally being free, for real now. Ugh, I thought, I love this girl so much.

393 words (sorry I know its short)