jealousy is a bitch

billie and I had where headed to our weekly date night we have when we are in the same city.

we just so happened to be in LA for the week and decided it was time we go out on a proper date.

technically, we aren't supposed too because her management & I's tell us to be quiet with the relationship. but billie being billie, well you know.

we pulled up to our favorite movie theatre that has beds instead of seats.

"What are we watching", I asked billie hand in hand while we walked to the entrance to the movie theatre.

"I don't know bitch", she replied pulling up her sweatpants.

she opened the door for me and I checked behind one last time, looking for paparazzi, but couldn't find any since it was 9pm.

We both hummed in unison looking at the movies on the projector while waiting for our turn to buy tickets and snacks.

"we're watching Annabelle comes home, by the way", billie says when we walk up to the register.

I clapped my hands because that's exactly what I wanted to watch.

"Hello. How may I help you", the cashier says looking down at his screen.

"Two tickets for Annabelle", billie says, which causes the guy to snap his head up and examine both of us before landing his eyes on me.

I just stood there awkwardly because he was making some DEEP eye contact ,and I have anxiety.

"um hello", billie says after realizing what was going on.

"what can I get you beautiful", the cashier asks me.

"two tickets for me and my girlfriend, please", I replied straightening my posture.

He looked at billie, who had an annoyed look plastered all over her face, and kissed his teeth.

"Annabelle right", he said now with annoyance in his voice, placing his eyes on the screen in front of him.

I grabbed billie's hand and held it in mine just to let her know I was her's.

"Here are the seats", he said twisting the screen so we could see the seating chart.

"2A and B", I said.

"Any snacks?" He said clearly not interested in his job. 

"Yeah I'll take my girl", billie whispered more to herself which caused me too instantly blush while the guy kissed his teeth and mouthed a "what the fuck".

I giggled at how hot she was and said," large popcorn and two soft drinks".

The cashier didn't even reply and just turned his back on us too get the popcorn and drinks.

Billie took this time to look at me and started forming her angry face into a smile when she saw how much I was blushing and giggling.

Once be brought the snacks back, he announced the total which was $42.46

Billie handed over her card quickly because she knew I would try and pay.

I said a thank you and watched as she grabbed the popcorn and drinks, while I grabbed her receipt.

We were just about to walk away when billie turns around and faces the cashier saying," she's mine", through gritted teeth.

"whatever", the guy said motioning for the next people in line to come up.

"You're crazy", I said to her while we made our way into the room.

"But you love me", she said shrugging her shoulders.

I grunted knowing she was right.

We then sat and enjoyed the movie and ate our snacks.

We laughed and cried and even jumped.

I even peed a little.

That's how our date nights usually go.

15k reads<3