sleep over (2)

*some mature content

y/n pov

billie: can't wait to see you

.....

*knock knock* I heard while laying down on my bed scrolling through Instagram. I forgot billie fucking eilish was coming over until I was midway from the door, and that's when the realization hit me. I glanced to the mirror beside the door and saw what a mess I was. Eh, I thought, maybe she likes the laid back look.

I twisted the doorknob only to see the dark-blue colored hair with big blue eyes and the perfect pouty lips girl standing right in front of me. 

"Hi billieee!!! "I said excited as I leaned in for a hug and looking down to see the three bags full of stuff she brought. "Hi beautiful!" she said flashing that big beautiful smile that I will soon adore. 

"Are we having a party? What's with all of these bags", I said laughing gently taking some of the bags out of her hand and placing them down on a table.

"I kinda went crazy at the store because I didn't know what you liked... so I got you everything".

"Kinda? sis you did go crazy but thank you", I pulled in for another hug just to show my appreciation. 

We went through the bags and I chose out hot cheetos, cheddar popcorn, and some takis. Billie pulled out a bag of takis (duh), a monster energy drink, and twizzlers. 

"So what movie we watching?", billie asked as walking to the comforter. "I was thinking something scary. I mean it's not really that dark so we won't get too freaked out you know", she said hoping I'd say yes, since she has this ungodly obsession with being scared.

"Oh my god yes I love scary movies", I said ever more exited than her. "What about Us? Have you seen it?" I asked.

"No but I really want too. Thats perfect okay let me call the front desk to see if they have it available", she said reaching for the telephone.

Fast Forwarding (now watching Us) 

(I haven't even watched this movie so I don't know what I'm talking about djslksnj ok)

The music stopped. And then suddenly. BOOM! I jumped out of the bed and fell right on the dirty hotel floor.

"Oh my god bro I think I peed myself a little", I said while being shaken up by that sudden jump-scare. 

"Dude you jumped so high I thought you were flying oh my god", billie said while cracking up thinking it was so funny. "Hey, not that funny I'm actually terrified", I said whining, obviously as a joke.

"Nooo I'm not laughing at you come here", she said while handing a hand out, still laughing.

I grabbed her hand and got up and checked to see if I peed my pants. You know. Just to be safe.

billie being billie, laughed even harder than before at the action I just took apart of.

"You good?" she asked while she was crying-laughing, trying to be respectful but also couldn't stop laughing. 

"Yeah.. I think so", I said giving in and giggling.

"Come here", she said giving the hint that she wanted me to come in her arms. I got on the bed and came close to billie, thinking that was what she meant. But, no. 

"Nooo, here", she said pulling your arm that was rested on the mattress. And that's when I realized what she wanted me to do. She wanted me to cuddle with her. So I did. Who wouldn't ,right?

"That's more like it", billie says while caressing my forehead from above, staring at the TV.  Not going to lie, this was the moment I realized that this wasn't a friendly girl's night. This was going to turn into something more passionate. And that's when my feelings started to come out. And felt my heart beat faster.

And that's when she made a move. She put her hand on my thigh, waiting to see if I would give any action back. But I gave none. Just laid there with billie's hand on my thigh, while my heart beated expedientially fast.

She gently squeezed my thigh, waiting for a reaction. But, I refused.

And then harder. And harder. And harder. But every time, I refused to give her what she wanted.

And that's when she went higher. Slowly, but surely. I braced myself for her touch over my sweatpants. And then ever so gently, she laid her hand on my sweet spot. And that's when I looked up to see her watching the movie, waiting for me to say something. She started smirking, knowing that her plan was working.

I started growing inpatient because her hand wasn't doing anything. What a tease, I thought to myself. I repositioned myself to be sitting up the same way as her. I grabbed a piece of her hair and twisted it between my fingers. Starring at her face, in awe.

And that's when I leaned in so I could whisper something in her ear. 

"Do it".

part 3 ;)?