f*** me (smut)

*smut warning*
billies pov

"what's up jack", I said while walking into my friends house party, doing our little handshake I have with him. "Ayyy Chris how you been" , to my friend Chris. "Hey Q", I said to him and to all of my other friends.

"You want a drink bil?" Jack asked me.
"Yeah what you got", I said following him towards the kitchen.
" We got malibu your fav".
" Ayy that's the homeboy right there thanks ", I said taking a red solo cup and pouring myself some.

On my way back to where my friends were at, I was scrolling through my Instagram stories seeing what everyone was posting on Saturday night. And then. Boom.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, I should watch where I'm going", a new voice said.
"Nah it's all good don't worry about it love". And that's when I looked up to see her. She wasn't just anybody. She was fucking gorgeous. I almost lost my breathe just in awe. Wow, I thought to myself.

Guess I starred a little too long and was brought back to reality when she repeatedly said "hey, you good?".

"Yeah I'm sorry about that", I said still trying to comprehend her beauty. I noticed she started getting red. Almost as if she was blushing. Wait. Am I making her blush?
"You're gorgeous", I said out of nowhere, immediately regretting it right after.
"Oh what me? No girl you. Wow. I've never seen someone as pretty as you". This girl was practically stealing my heart. And I wasn't mad about it.

"Thank you", I said flashing a smile out of nowhere. It was like she was taking control over me.

"Do you know Chris?" she asked.
"Yeah he's one of my friends", I said.
"Okay don't tell him but this party sucks. Everyone is super drunk and high off of something. It's like no one is truly here you know?". Wow. She made me feel guilty for the cup in my hand, and so I hid it behind my back.
" I understand you. It sucks, doesn't it? You couldn't have a real conversation if you wanted too", I said knowing where she was coming from.

" oh I'm y/n by the way", she says smiling. Wow. Even her name is beautiful. Can this girl get any more perfect?
"Billie", I say over the loud music.

"Hey do you wanna leave? You seem like you probably won't kidnap me". Fuck yes. Yes yes yes.
"Yes please", I say grabbing her hand and leading her out the front door.

-Fast forward now at McDonald's (or any fast food place lmao)-

"Fries please", I say to the cashier.
"Why not a burger?" She asks me quietly.
"I'm vegan", I said whispering back while the cashier shouted something to the back.
"Ohhhh, okay", she says. I look at her and see her quietly giggling.
"Hey stoppp", I whine poking her stomach. " Sorry sorry! " she says now laughing.

Cashier: "That will be $13.69".

Hour & a half later
"Billie do you wanna come to my house? I'm home alone and my friend was supposed to come sleep over but she was making out with some dude at the party", she asks me in the cutest tone ever.
"Yeah, I will be more than happy too", I say flashing a smile. Dying inside.
........

"Wow. Your house is huge", I say while my mouth is shaped as an O.
"Haha thanks it's lowkey scary tho, all by yourself", she says.
" Wanna check out my room?"
Oh fuck yes. I wanna see who this girl is. My mom once told me if you really wanna know a person, go to their room.

I walked inside the room she pointed me into.
"Oh god", she said quickly running to her bed.
I tried to see what she was so worried I didn't see, and I got a glimpse of the red lace panties and bra matching set.
Damn. Imagine her in those. Just the thought of that caused me to involuntary lick my lips while checking her out, as she put her clothes away.

She turned around walking towards me. "Sorry about that. You probably didn't wanna see my panties", she said giggling.
"But what if I did", I said trying to get the hint across.
"Well I actually bought new lingerie from Victoria's Secret... fashion show maybe?", she said giggling. Either she was really dumb, or she was teasing.
"Love the idea of that", I said making my way to her bed.

Couple minutes later, she walks out in a black lace matching lingerie set, with a red silky robe around her.
"Tada. Number 1. What do you think? I don't really like the way my tits look in this. They make them look deflated", she said.
C'mon Billie. Now's your chance.
" I think you look stunning", I said getting up from her bed, walking towards her, causing her to walk backwards. Eventually reaching the wall.
I leaned into her ear, "but I think you would look better with it off".
"Prove it", she said starring into my eyes with lust.

I shoved her against the wall, pushing my body against hers. Our lips crashed , while my hands roamed her sexy body. I caressed her boobs while fighting for dominance with our tongues. She pulled on my shirt hinting me to take it off. I raised it above my head and threw it across the floor. She put her fingertips into my back, while I kissed every inch of her neck.
"f..uck", I heard her say while I took off her bra, exposing her beautiful boobs. I played with her boobs while I let her explore my body.
"Jump", I said, into her ear.

She jumped into my hands while she fiddled with my bra strap . We came in for another passionate kiss as I made my way to the king size bed.
I laid her down, kissing on every inch of her body until I got to the special place. I looked into her eyes waiting to see if she had any second doubts, but I found none.

I slowly slid her panties down with my teeth, wanting to tease her a bit.
"Oh baby", I said as I kissed the inside of her thighs. I took my index finger and slid it across her heat, feeling how wet she was.
"Oh my god", I said getting hungry.
"Please.... please", I heard her moan.
I chuckled at the state of pleasure I had her in. Damn, I thought.

I continued softly licking her sweet spot and then let my tongue freely roam between her folds, tasting her.
I took my index again and slid it inside her throbbing pussy, letting her adjust. I heard her gasp which only motivated me to do more. I pumped my finger in and out slowly, and then adding in another finger as I heard her screams getting louder.

I came up to see her face. The way she furrowed her eyebrow showed me she was almost there.

"Oh... billie.. I'm almost there", she said screaming.
"Cum for me mamas", I said.
She arched her back, letting the loudest groan escape her lips.
" oh fuck... oh my god wow", she said as I let her ride out her orgasm.

I took my fingers out of her and brought them to my lips and gently sucked on them, all while keeping eye contact with her.
"You're delicious baby", I said hovering over her.
I put my lips on hers, letting her taste herself. So perfect, I thought.

She flipped me over and said into my ear, "your turn darling".

A/n bro I felt so weird writing this I need holy water bye😔 entire time I just imagined Billie reading this and getting so uncomfortable omg I'm ashamed of myself I have to go 😔✋🏼
i always reread my stories the day after bc I wrote this at like 4am and jeez.... this cringy as hell I cant do this smut thing ugh idk LOL