punish me daddy

INSANELY KINKY OH MY GOD
also the smut part of the "it's for that content baby"

billie pushes me onto the bed.
"oh mamas you fucked up", she husks into my ear before ripping some thrifted T-shirt I had on.
"you are gonna get punished babygirl", she whispers into my other ear while taking her hand to my area and rubbing it through the fabric.

she takes off my shorts and continues rubbing through my panties fabric while she nibbles on my ear.

she noticed my breathing becoming hitched which caused billie to say, "no noise", taking off my panties and shoving them into my mouth.

she smirked looking down at me and took my hands above my head and watched every inch of my body.

she watched as I tightened my thighs and licked her lips.

I was completely naked right in front of her.

"move and I don't let you cum", she says before letting go of my hands and walking out of the room.

she walks in with a pair of handcuffs.
my eyes go wide.
"w-wha", I said taking my panties out of my mouth.
"didn't I tell you not to move mamas", she says straddling me once again.

"it's like you want me to hurt you", she purrs into my ear while handcuffing my hands to the headboard.

I groan at not being able to touch her but that was soon overcompensated when she took off her shirt in one swift motion while her thighs straddled me.

she grabs my panties and shoves them down my throat once again and proceeded to kiss my neck all the way down to my chest.

she left these sloppy wet kisses all over me, and I was getting wetter by the second.

I roll my eyes back every time she sucks a little harder on my skin.

she would occasionally look up at me and smirk when I would shake under her body, goosebumps taking control.

she finally reached my chest and massaged both of my boobs in her hands, pressing firmly.

I would grind my body into hers, asking for more, but every time she would hold my hips down and continue with whatever she was doing.

she doesn't unhook my bra, instead she brings the cups lowers so my boobs were now exposed.

she massages my now bare boobs and blows onto my nipples.

she finally attaches her mouth to my nipple and sucks harshly, letting go to breathe cold air, and then continue sucking while holding my other boob firmly in her other hand.

I watched as she attacked my boobs, wanting more by the second.

"baby.." I try to muffle out.

She stopped and brought her face up to mine.
"what did I say babygirl" she requests.

I just smirked as she looked down on me.

she noticed my facial expression and her eyes instantly filled with lust.

"don't try me", she hisses.

"what if I do", I say challenging her.

she craves my body and I could tell.

she harshly rips out the panties in my mouth and throws them on the floor.

she brings herself lower and grabs my thighs and pulls them up to her face so my legs where rested on her shoulders.