how could you

I had just walked out of my final class for the day, which also happened to be the final day of the semester.

I was over the moon about finally being able to relax and go on summer break for two months. 

I made my way over to my matte red Mercedes benz and turned on the engine before driving off.

I was in billie's neighborhood and decided a sweet little surprise wouldn't hurt nobody since she was already planning on coming over a little later.

I stopped at the 7Eleven that was right around the corner from her house and picked up some snacks.

Once I finally pulled up to her driveway, I grabbed all of my stuff and took the spare key she gave me when we first started dating.

I unlocked the door and walked inside, placing all of the snacks on a counter.

"Billie", I said outloud.

The house was extremely quiet which was kinda questionable because billie is always blasting music.

I walked up the hallway and noticed her door was closed.

I gently twisted the doorknob because I didn't wanna scare her.

"Hey billie its y/n", I said before I looked up and saw the one thing I never wanted to see.

billie on top of a girl.

They where making out while grinding on each other  and billie was holding her hands above her. 

I gasped.

The girls noticed and immediately jumped off of each other and raced to put their clothes back on.

I was just standing there, tears threating to escape.

I hadn't noticed I was clenching both of my knuckles when I felt a sting on my palm.

I just stood there waiting for whatever excuse they had.

"baby its not what it looks like", billie shouts.

"yeah its not", the other hoe says nervously.

By now, I felt my face heating up. I was so angry I was sure steam was coming out of my ears.

I didn't even say anything, before kissing my teeth and slamming the door behind me.

I speed walked over to my purse and grabbed everything.

"baby please come on", billie says running after me.

She was only in a sports bra and some shorts with her hair a complete mess and freshly made purple marks all over her neck and chest.

I couldn't even look at her.

You ever get so angry, you cry instead?

She was grabbing my hands, pulling my shoulders, screaming at the top of her lungs for me to 'listen', whatever that means, but I just held my head down.

I feel like the moment I saw her on top of somebody else, my entire mind went blank. I couldn't hear anyone. I couldn't see anyone. I couldn't feel pain. I felt like I was numb.

Just as I was reaching for the doorknob on the front door, billie grabs my hand harshly, making me lose balance for a second.

She grabbed my face with one hand and made me look at her.

She had puffy red eyes and her veins where prominent around her neck.

She didn't say anything, just looked at me with frantic eyes, begging for a second chance.

Looking down, "How could you", I said my voice cracking midway.

I look up and see her tears spilling out of her eyes like a faucet, still holding my face with one had.

"I fucked up y/n. But I swear I'll chang-"

I pushed her off of me and opened the door and ran outside.

I harshly wiped off the tears coming from my eyes and unlocked my car before turning on my engine and driving away.

I could tell she was running after me from my rear-view mirror.

I just drove. 

Didn't know where but I just drove.

I felt like my mind was in circles.

I couldn't think straight which caused me to accidentally drive into other lanes on the rode.

Everything I ever loved just left me in a second and I was no longer that person in the morning.

I pulled into a random store's parking lot and calmed down for a second, my vision getting blurry multiple times.

I felt like I was suffocating in my own body.

I hit the steering wheel in frustration before I let out the loudest scream I could've possible made.

I grabbed my phone and saw all the 68 missed calls and 320 text messages from billie. Some even from finneas and Maggie. 

I blocked her on everything and deleted her number, out of frustration.

I drove to my house after using google maps since I was lost, but eventually made it and somehow pulled my self together until I reached my apartment.

As soon as I closed my apartment door behind me, I broke down again.

Fell to the floor and cried countless tears.

I grabbed myself and walked over to my bedroom and passed out on my bed, because of the massive headache I had.