well give me a moutain dew and call me chad

"Hurry up bitch", I screamed for my girlfriend since she was taking so long to get ready.

"Shut the fuck up", I heard back.

I groan and sit on the couch, pulling out my phone since I knew she was going to take a lot of time.

After what seemed like 30 minutes, a pretty billie finally unlocks the bedroom door and walks out wearing a tank top and knee length shorts.

"Really", I say while getting up, looking her up and down.

"What", she smirked.

"You took that long just to wear the same thing you wore last week", rolling my eyes.

"Shut up bro", she said playfully shoving me, which is usually not very playfully and lowkey hurts sometimes, but that's beside the point.

We got into billie's new dodge and she drove us all the way to her parents house.

Once we arrived, I got out, fixing my outfit since it scrunched up and waiting for billie to catch up to me.

I gave her a small smile before she knocked on her parents front door.

We were greeted by a smiley Maggie and a hyper Pepper.

I exchanged my hellos to everyone in the family and made my way outside where I saw a bunch of billie's and finneas's friends.

I noticed Claudia sitting at the end of the blanket that was placed on the grass, and made my way towards her since I knew billie was going to be more interested in seeing her friends.

It was much later in the night and Patrick had started the barbecue, making vegan hotdogs and hamburgers.

Claudia and I grabbed a plate but on our way back to the blanket, she spotted finneas and walked over to him, leaving me alone.

I ate in the corner, feeling just a tad bit left out, but I wasn't bothered because I knew how much billie missed her friends.

I was just about finished with my hotdog when I heard a loud...

BANG!
BANG! BANG!
BANG!

I jumped at the sudden noise but then relaxed when I realized what day it was.

Fourth of July.

I laughed to myself and turned around so I could admire all the glowing colors that would appear in the sunset sky.

After some nice admiration, I felt arms around my waist and a specific scent make its way into my nose.

I smiled, knowing exactly who it was.

"hi baby", billie purred into my ear.

"hi my love", I said facing her and then back at the sky.

After a couple minutes of complete silence except for the sudden bangs, billie says, " beautiful, just like you".

I grinned even harder than I already was.

I guess she noticed because I felt a grin on her face. So in love that I can tell when my significant other makes a facial expression, dorks.

"I love you", I said into her ear while leaning back just a lil.

She giggles lightly (that one video where b's like 'this is how bitches laugh' ok?) .

"I love you too mamas", she whispers.

We started swaying to party in the us by Miley Cyrus.

When all of a sudden I felt a cold heavy thing come in contact with my bare skin.

"Mountain Dew for you", I heard someone shout.

I looked and saw finneas chuckling while throwing another one to billie and then grabbing two for him and Claudia.

Billie and I both chuckled and cracked the drink open, enjoying our July 4th.

well this is gonna be awkward if ur not American

thank u so much for 10k. love love love alwaysssss ☮️🌈🍄💜🧡💛💚💙❤️