To a Happier Future

Tale of The Time PhantomA sequel to Lost AcademyBlabbersalert 2019Cover photo by: @MissZantyclious

A sequel to Lost Academy
Blabbersalert 2019
Cover photo by: @MissZantyclious

Lost Academy was just the beginning. It was the prelude of something bigger.

Academia de Rij was destroyed. All things and all living beings inside the academy were annihilated in just a snap. Not a single person spared nor survived, even the smallest reminder that Academia de Rij ever existed has vanished in the cosmos. However, before the academy fell into ruin, Axle Vladimir Rij thought of something that is almost inconceivable. How can he fix the world he lead straight to its destruction? How can he return the academy to normal? With these questions in mind, he came up with a ridiculous solution.

At that moment something just snap inside his brain, he realize he has Exle. He couldn't save the academy at the moment but he can put all his hopes for his daughter. It is a gamble he thought he will never make. Exle was just a 6 year-old child, how can he expect her to succeed? But Vlad knew that it was the only option left for him. He is desperate. He has no choice but to trust his child. Although he was worried but she is his child. She will make it.

Now, Exle, being at the center of everything, was entrusted with a mission. Equipped with Vlad's black journal and a little knowledge about what what happened, and determination in the eyes, she strive to complete the one and only mission her papa gave her. She cannot fail.

But what if, upon reading the black journal, she found out about who her real parents are? Will she continue with the mission or abandon it? Will she let everything fall into ruin all over again or will she still strive to complete the mssion despite of the consequences it will follow?

And above all that, what is this mission about?

Let's open a new book full of adventures, drama, mystery, romance, action and thrill. Join me as we accompany Exle to her journey into a happier future.

See link: https://my.w.tt/54RzCHZf5Y

Author's Note

Surprise surprise! Yes po, may sequel po ang L.A. as I mentioned in my letter "from me to you" po, meron pong P.S. doon na nagsasabing wala na pong Lost Academy Part 2, totoo po yun, kasi I can no longer use Lost Academy as a title for the next book kasi it is no longer applicable for the story po. This time, it will be different that's why I chose to name it Tale of the Time Phantom. It can be read alone po but for better understanding of the story you can also read Lost Academy before reading this book.

I know, marami akong nasaktan sa ending ng L.A. but like I said, hindi po ako magsosorry kung bakit ganon po ang ending because It HAS to end that way po talaga. There's no other way.

So guys, mahaba-haba pa ang pagsasamahan natin sa kwento nila Vlad and if you read Lost Academy, likewise, you should expect the unexpected also.

P.S. Lost Academy never said goodbye.