Chapter Two

Sweethearts pov.

"Okay mum, I have to get to work. I'll see you tomorrow. I promise" I gave her a quick kiss then ran out the building in a rush.

Was just called for my first client in my new job. I've been struggling for money for a year now then my scholarship was cancelled due to the school no longer having the funds.

One thing after another. Bills and more bills piling up, the cafe and bar tending jobs wasn't cutting it anymore so when Jimmy offered the job I said what the heck. Sex is just sex and after hearing it's a high end escort job I was sold straight away.

Jimmy treats his girls real good so there no need to worry. Right?

I jumped into my car and took off for the address. I was told to wear just the trench coat and nothing else.

It's no lie that I'm completely nervous about what to expect but Jimmy did run through some things with me.

Once at the stunning hotel, I quickly made my way to the elevator only to realize I'm going to the top floor.

Fuck this guy must be a billionaire. I took a big breath in then rang the bell.

I almost fainted at the sight of the God that answered the door.

"Hey, Mr Thorne is it? I'm your sweetheart" I'll be your anything was what I really wanted to say.

"That you are... Please sweet heart, call me london" of fuck orgasm just from that voice, his eyes looking over every inch of me. I wonder how he would react if I took the coat off.

"London, so London what would you like to start with?" I asked as I stepped into the huge penthouse suite. Fuck that view is to die for, and the view of the God behind me.

"How about we start with a glass of wine" he smiled at me like I was his most valuable possession in the world. Oh man why did they have to give me a gorgeous God as a client.

"So sweetheart how long have you been an escort, if you don't mind me asking that is" naww this guy is so cute.

"You are actually my first client, Jimmy hired me yesterday" I told him with a smile, I don't want to scare him off.

"How old are you?" He passed me my glass and I looked at the deep red color.

"26 and you?" I took a sip of the wine and moaned because of the amazing taste.

"32" he shrugged then walked off, I followed his every movement with my eyes. "Come sit"

I could help but give him a little woof because of his dominating command the walk over and gracefully sitting down on his lap sideways. I can feel the massive lump that seemed to grow the longer I'm on his lap.

"You are abosalutly most gorgeous woman I've ever layed eyes on" he whispered into my neck.

"I'm sure you say that to all the girls" I chuckled but still couldn't help the blush that creeped up my neck.

"I can honestly say I've never said that to anyone else" he lightly kissed up my neck to my ear. I moaned as my hand found the back of his head and dug my fingers with in his hair.

"Your moans are addicting" he breathed out. I put my glass of wine down on the coffee table then grabbed his and placed it down.

"Your voice itself gets me high" I breathed back as I move so that I'm now straddling him.

"Can I kiss you sweetheart?" He whispered, eyes looking down at my plump lips. I gave him a small nod as I look to his perfectly wet ones. He must have licked them in anticipation.

Our lips met and my body melted to his, the taste alone was the most sweetest taste I've ever tasted.

We were interrupted by the door bell. London pulled back with a growl. "Give me one sec, I'll get rid of them"

I slid off his lap but not before he gave me a small peck on the lips. A gesture that showed he felt more for me then any general whore.

That's what I am though, I'm a whore.

A diffrent guy comes rushing in and skids to a stop then yells out "Holy shit, dude you have an Angel in your living room"

"Get the fuck out" London growled out.

"Wait.. are you a prostitute?" He asked with knitted eyebrows.

"Yes but you should leave sir. It's obvious Mr Thorne is busy" I smiled sweetly.

"True, bye" he yelled as he took off right before London could get him. "Send her to our room when your done"

We both heared the front door slam shut before London can say something to the guy.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart, I should have killed him earlier" he joked well I at lease hoped he joked. I smiled and got up from the couch in the process of walking over to where London stands, I untie the coat bow and drop it to reveal my birthday suit.

"It's alright, I'm booked for the next week anyway" I winked. When I reach him, he pulled me flush against himself and his lips found mine instantly.

His hands travelled my naked body and stopped just under the butt where he lifted me up. My legs wrapped around his waist and I felt we started to move.

He left my lips but only to travel down my jaw to my neck. Moans and groans left me as he attacked my neck. My back hit a wall for a second, only to realize it's the bedroom door, that is now opened with little effort by London.

He dropped me down on the bed and slowly untied his robe until it dropped to reveal his, well everything. I wasn't expecting him to be naked under that. He keeled on the bed and started crawling until on top of me.

I could feel his penis lined up already at my entrance and right before he could make himself at home inside me.

"Wait" I panicked.