Chapter Twenty-four

Ryan's POV

Graduation came quickly and I wasn't expecting to have such a round baby bump. It wasn't out there in your face but if I were to wear something tight then you would be surprised at how pregnant I actually looked.

London was even more obsessed with touching such a glorious bump, even my own hand found it's way there more often then not.

I picked out a nice little summer dress to wear under the graduation cloak. I was actually becoming excited that I was graduating.

I was so close to being top of my class but Ty best me, I blame London for the distraction even though it was more the fact I lost my brother and mother.

It doesn't matter and I'm sure they're proud of me. I'm glad Trish got it, she worked so hard for it.

London pulled up in the parking lot at the uni, he turned to me with such a loving smile. "Ready?"

"Yea I am actually, I'm ready to move in with you" I leaned forward and captured his awaiting lips.

"I'm talking about graduation, love" he chuckled.

"Oh pfft this shit easy" I shrugged the slid from the car. There's one thing I have noticed about this baby bump, I have to pee way too often. "I have to pee, again"

"Yep that pups going to be a trouble maker" he laughed as he wrapped an arm around my waist and we walked to the nearest toilets.

I was standing in the line of graduates to the side of the stage, my eyes on the three... My family, Paula, James and London. James has been nothing but sweet and very apologetic this whole time. Tomorrow he's turning himself in, I was glad I did convince him to do it.

Paula was crying, I could see clearly the tear stains and more pooling. Oh and turns out she is a werewolf too, so she somehow convinced London that she will come and help deliver the baby.

That's another thing, everything is so much clearer now. Like London said I have the perks.

Everything is so much louder, everything is so much clearer. I have to watch my own strength, I've broken several doors and handles.

My taste buds are amazing, I enjoy food three times better now and my sense of smell is both a curse and a gift. I can smell people apart with simply their scent.

The pull to London is so much stronger, our sex drives have gone through the roof. I can smell whenever he's aroused. I feel his presence, I'm drawn to him. The awesome thing is that because we've mark and mated, we can comunicate tellipathicly.

Names started to be called out and the line of people followed. One after the other, cheers and photos from their families. It bothered me a little but my dad's here, Paula's here and my London's here. My family.

I could feel the love and support he was projecting through our link. Finally my name was called, my head raced a little. A part of me hoping Sam and mum would magicly show up.

Taking a deep breath I walked the steps and shook hands with Mrs Thatcher. She passed me my scroll then I walked off.

I took my seat in the rows of graduates and looked down to the document in my hands. A drop of water fell on it, I blinked and more fell. I was crying.

Sweetheart, are you okay? London's voice filled my head.

I just wish they could have been here, I'm okay I linked back.

They are here in spirit I'm sure of it

Thank you Don I sent my love and appreciation back to him.

After everything was done and I said goodbye to my girls, telling them that I'm pregnant and moving away with Mr billionaire. They were almost fainting over how georgous he was and that our babies would be heartbreakers.

When we got back home we had a huge feast of roast lamb and veges. Then London and I had an early night, we were leaving early the next morning. It was hard for me to sleep but it finally came the closer I snuggled into London.

"Goodmoring sweetheart" was the fist thing I hear as I opened my eyes. His eyes looking down at me with such love and compassion.

"Morning, you know every time you call me sweetheart I just think of how you paid me for sex" I chuckled.

"Every time I call you sweetheart I remember how out of three women I could have chosen, I chose my mate. Plus sweetheart suits you. Now hop up we have a plane to catch and a new life to start" he pulled me up by my arms and practically forced me out of bed.

"But it's a private jet, it can leave when ever we get there" I wined as London starts dressing me.

"Yea but the pack is throwing together a welcome home barbeque for me and I'm going to introduce you as a surprise. Oh come on love aren't you excited?" He brushed his nose along mine a couple times with a stupid grin.

"Okay, but if anyone starts touching my bump, I'm ripping their arms off." I growled. "Only close friends and family are aloud to touch, and God help me if your mum gets clingy-"

"Okay I get it love, you only want attention from me." He smirked then placed a kiss to my forehead then my bump.

"Damn right" I nodded then we both walked out. I sent most my stuff ahead so we just had a carry on bag that were sharing.