Chapter Twenty-Two

Ryan's POV

It took us about forty-five minutes until I put the car in park and got out. My eyes scanning the place as memories came flooding back.

"It's beautiful here" he whispered into my ear as his arms came around my waist.

"You should see it in spring" I turned my head so that I can see his face. My eyes landed on his, they shone with wonder and I could see the reflection of the Forrest.

"No one else knows of this place?" He asked as he noted that it was practicly untouched by mankind.

"My grandmother took my mother camping here when she was a young girl, my mother took Sam and I here. I will take our little one here one day. It's my mother's family secret place" I told him as I turned in his arms and tiptoping to place a sweet small kiss to his jaw.

"Your going to bring our little one here" he looked down at my still flat stomach and he held his hand over it.

I nodded then I watched as his smile turned to a frown. "What's wrong?"

"There's something I have to tell you" he mumbled, still looking down with that frown.

"What is it? Oh god you do have a wife don't you" I jumped to conclusions, I seriously need to stop doing that.

"No, you Ryan are the only girl I need, want. I physically and mentally can never have relations with anyone else since meeting you" his words were so true and if I think about it, i feel the same way. It was my time to frown.

"What is it that you have to tell me?" I asked as I scanned my brain for possible answers. There were a few that I came up with but I held my tongue so that he can tell me.

"Please don't freak out, trust me" he pleaded, this had my heart speeding. What does he have to tell me.

"I trust you London" I forced a smile, i ment what i said, i do trust him but I was nervous.

"I'm a... werewolf" he looked me in the eyes as he spoke. There was no sign of this being a joke. I stood in his arms a little blank.

My mind was spinning around as I tried to think to anything that proved his statement. His deep rumble of the chest when he growled suductivly, his possesiveness over what's him. Him stamina for sure... the glow in his eyes that I saw once, I just though I imagined it.

"Okay" I nodded, still going over everything. Double checking my brain to make sure it wasn't playing tricks on me.

"Okay?" He cocked his head like a puppy trying to understand. More proof.

"Okay" I shrugged "What more should I say, I trust you that your not lieing or joking, especially since you have this seriousness in your eyes. Like I said before I've never thought to much about the supernatural but I don't see why you can not exist."

"You are taking this surprisingly well" he looked relieved.

"I'm a little more freaked out that I'm pregnant with your pup" I felt light headed as what I just said hit me. My legs gave out on me but London held me up, the last thing I saw was his worked face before everything went black.

I blinked my eyes slowly open, London was staring down at me with fear written all over his face.

"Did I just...?" I trailed of as I looked around. We were in the same spot so I assume I was only out for a few seconds.

"Faint, yes. Don't do that again, you scared the shit out of me." He started planting kisses all over my face.

"What does this mean for my baby, your pup, our pup. I'm having a puppy?" I gasped "that's so..."

"Wrong?" I tried to finish my sentence.

"I was going to say awesome" I giggled. We were both on the ground, or he was on the ground I was in his lap. "I have so many questions!"

"Go for it" he chuckled at my excitement.

"First, do you shift willingly or only on like full mood or something and second is it the half wolf half man or do you turn into a wolf?" I could feel my own eyes becoming wide as my excitement grew.

"I can shift when I want to and I shift into a normal looking wolf, only a bigger one. I don't eat humans, I do howl at the full moon and most of all, all werewolves are given a soul mate where they will forever unconditionally love for the rest of inturnity, you Ryan are my Goddess given soul mate"

"Me" I felt tears build up.

"Hey don't cry" he pulled me to his chest. "What's wrong"

"Th..that just made me feel so loved" I cried into his shirt.

"I should also mention, instead of the usual 9 months. It will only take around 4 to 5 for our pup to grow. You already have a little baby bump as it is" my body froze but then I looked down and lifted my shirt. I hadn't even noticed the bump.

"Wow, I get to meet this little one sooner then I thought" I spoke in awe as my hand rested over my little bump.

"Amazing isn't it" he was also in awe at my little bump, no wonder he's always touching it.