Chapter Sixteen

Ryan's POV

This man lead me away from London then we started dancing.

"So what's your name?" He asked me, he put his nose near my hair and inhaled.

"Georgia, and you?" I tried remaining calm but something about not being in London's arms was making me nervous.

"Robert, so Georgia. How much is he paying you?" He spun me in the dance and I came back a little dizzy.

"He's not, I'm here as his date" I told the creepy young man, like I'm pretty sure I'm older then him.

"He's not paying you, well that's a first. How much would you want to stay the night with me?" He growled suductivly that only made me feel sick.

"I'd rather drop dead or better yet you drop dead" I hissed. He didn't take that comment well, his grip on me became tight then I felt a hard slap across the face followed by a nasty sting.

He pushed me to the floor and I looked up and found London's worried eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he picked me up and we rushed to a more quiet place. "Im so sorry, I shouldn't have let you go"

"It's okay, I'm fine." I smiled then leaned in and gave him a passionate kiss. "He wanted to buy me for the night and I told him he should drop dead"

"So he hit you, such a fucking pussy" he growled.

"I'm fine, I promise. I'm tougher then I look" I chuckled. "Let's dance some more!"

He hesitated while his eyes scanned me but he nodded. So we did, we danced, laughed as talked like we were the only ones in the room.

Then the end of the night came, London lead me out and to the car where it took us home.

I must of dosed of in the car because I woke in London's arms as he walked through the front door.

"Hello my sleeping beauty, I tried to kiss you awake but you just moaned and pushed me away" he chuckled as he sat down on the couch with me still in his arms.

"You must not be my Prince then" I shrugged with a wide smile as he gasped in fake hurt.

"Take that back!" He growled followed by a chuckle.

"No, your not my Prince. Your my god" I winked then rested my head on his shoulder.

"I'm your God huh?"

"Yea I mean you look like you've been scalped from the heavens, your just God damn sexy!"

"Then you must be my goddess, Aphrodite" he sighed pulling me deeper in his arms.

"I always thought I was the center of all beauty" I laughed, London ran his nose along my head and down my neck.

"You are the only beauty I see" he inhaled some more.

"What do I smell like?" I asked since he loves to inhale me.

"Like a mix of the best flowers you've ever smelled" he sighed in contentment.

"You smell like the woods where we used to camp"

There was silence for a while as my mind filled with memories and I'm sure London was thinking I'm such a mood killer.

I spun around on his lap so that I'm straddling him. "Have your way with me tonight, how ever you like, say goodbye in the most intimint way possible"

"I dont what to say goodbye though" he pouted.

"We will never work, we live in two different worlds" I placed a soft kiss to his forehead then rested mine to his.

"They are not two different worlds, just different states" he argued hoping to change my mind.

"Shhh just kiss me you fool" I shook my head at him. He did just that, he kissed me with such desperation to hold on to me. It make me feel love and wanted. Warm.

He kissed his way down my neck leaving his beautiful mark on my body.

I stood up and slipped the dress from my skin giving him nothing but my skin to see but his eyes stayed on mine.

I pulled him up then started undoing his buttons, slowly as we looked deep within each others eyes.

Our last night together, this thought made my chest feel tight. He will forget about me, but I will always remember him.

"The moment I layed eyes on you, I knew you were the one for me. I don't care how long I wait for you, I will wait" he whispered against my neck.

"Okay" I breathed as I drop his pants, the shirt already off and on the floor somewhere.

He picked me up by the back of my thighs and I didn't expect to be sliding right onto him. My tightness stretching to his thickness. Our moans echoing in the room.

He layed me down on the soft rug and started moving his hips. My hips following his rythem like we were one with each other.

"Ryan" he moaned my name, my abdomen tightened as I hit my climax.

"London" I cried out within my high and I felt his release spill in me.

We moved from the lounge room to the bedroom, and continues all night long.

It was five in the morning when London fell asleep. I got dress and left but not before stealing a business card of his.

I left him a note of course but I knew if I waited for him to wake up he may not of let me leave.