Chapter Three

London's POV.

Before I could feel her beautiful vagina around my ready dick.

"Wait" she panicked and put her hand on my chest.

"What's wrong sweet heart?" I asked, real concern for the perfect angel that's butt naked under me.

"I ah don't laugh but I'm- fuck I didn't think this through. I'm a virgin" she confessed. My body froze above her, that fuck she told me because I was about to slam into her like any other ready escort.

Wait did she just say what I think she just say? "Your a virgin?"

"Yes" she nodded almost in tears at her own statement. I moved to sit beside her and pulled her in so she's on my lap.

"Should of said something earlier sweet heart" I really could of hurt her if she hadn't of said something.

"I'm embarrassed, I'm 26 and still a virgin. You were practicly my first kiss apart from Tom Stathorn in the 6 grade stealing a peck from me as a dare." She grumbled the last bit but the fact that I'm her first real kiss makes my heart melt.

"Well tell me, why are you still a virgin?" I asked placing butterfly kisses over her sweet neck.

"You won't beleave me now but I have photo evidence that I was a fat and ugly girl as a kid. I had no friends and was the school kids favorate punching bag. When I finally started to look prettier in high school, it was too late because I was the schools biggest nerd. I had no friends so I spend all my time doing homework." She laughed but continued "when I got in to collage with an academics scholarship, all the males were after me but I didn't notice only focused on my studies"

"And now I get to have you and do you know how much men would pay for a virgin?" I asked her, she's lucky she never told Jimmy that she was a virgin because there would have been a bidding war.

"Girls sell their virginity?" She asked a bit shocked.

"Yep, people pay up to millions for one because there are hardly any virgins that are legal anymore. Teens are having sex at young ages or who ever isn't is saving themself for God or after marriage" I explain, drawing circles on her flat stomic.

"How much would you pay for a virgin?" She asked leaning into me more and more as she became more comfortable.

"If I'm paying for you then I would keep betting until I'm the highest bidder. Billions if I have to, your mine now my sweet heart" I growled possesively against her neck. I was expecting a negative reaction but instead she moaned and grinded her ass on my dick.

"I'm yours, all yours London" she moaned. I flipped her so that she was on her back again, and in her rightful spot under me.

"Don't worry sweet heart, I'm going to take good care of you tonight" I half moaned out as I assaulted her with more sucked and bits over her neck.

Her moans just incourges me more, moving down her body to her plump double D breasts. Fuck the moon goddess blessed me with the perfect mate.

Her moans got louder and longer, I was trying my hardest not to lose control with my sweet virgin.

Her breath hitch when my hand brushed against her sweet delicate folds. Her arousal pushing me more and more to satisfy my mate.

I moved from her breasts over her smooth skin towards her most intimint spot. Softly I kisses, licked and nibbled on her throbbing pink bud.

She was lost in the pleasure to understand what I was doing to her. All I wanted to do was pleasure her and listen to her sing.

"London" she whimpered right before she released with another load moan. Her sweet nectar was the most amazing thing I've tasted in my life. I licked it all up, savouring the taste of heaven.

"You taste amazing my sweet" I moaned then started to make my way up her body, stopping shortly at her plump breasts. They look to be fake but the are all natural.

"Thank you London" she whimpered still out of breath from her orgasm.

"Oh the pleasure was all mine" I chuckled as I leaned closer until I was drowning in her scent in her neck. I placed a soft kiss to her skin as I now line my nob to her entrance.

"Just relax sweet heart, I'll be slow and gental" I whispered making her relax under me.

"Okay, I'm ready" she squeaked out. I pushed my nob in as she sucked a breath in, I waited for her to adjust and then little by little pushed the rest in.

She whimpered from the pain and a single tear slipped from her clenched eyes. I gently wiped the tear, "Relax baby" I cooed "You did well"

We stayed linked together for a minute or two as I whispered sweet nothing's to her. Instincts tell me to just fuck her senseless but I'm holding myself back so much.

Slow and steady wins the race.

"I'm going to start moving now my sweet, tell me when the pain goes" she didn't reply with words just a little hesitant nod.

So slowly I moved my hips, back then in. She didn't crying or hiss from pain, only a small moan. I continued slowly in and out until her moans and groans encouraged me to go faster.

"It doesn't hurt anymore" she panted out.

"Oh fuck you take me so well" I groaned as I picked up the speed, my hand holding her tightly in place.

She was screaming now, sweat coating her body and her hands holding the sheets for dear life.

My canines were painfully forcing their way out, but I have to resist the urge to sink my teeth into her, to mark her as mine.

She screamed my name as I felt her climax which in turn made me release my own seed, deep into her.