Chapter Eight

Sweethearts POV

My eyes flutter and my mind slowly comes out of its dream state. A moan left me as I felt pleasure from below. A warm wetness between my legs moving.

Finally my eyes open to look down at what's happening, London's dark blue eyes staring up at me as he ate me out.

He nibbled, sucked and licked me all over down there, my body reacting to his touches. The burning pleasure of my orgasm was coming fast.

My hands found his hair and my head shot back as my body released itself on him.

"Fuck" he moaned, lapping up my juices.

"Yes fuck" I panted as I used my legs to bring him up to me. His lips crashed with mine and his cock pushed it's way writhing me. Stretching me all over again.

This was different though, it was slow and sweet. My insides were going crazy and my climax was building up again.

His lips left mine but found my neck and kissed me it a way that I'm sure I'll have a huge hicky by the end.

My walls clenched around him as I hit my climax and I felt his release spill into me.

"Yo boss the car's here!" A voice yelled out from behind the closed door.

"Fuck" he cursed from above me, his member still buried deep inside. "I'm so sorry"

"That's okay, I do have things to do today aswell" I chuckled as I pushed him back and I felt him slip from me.

I got up and went in to the shower and quickly washing myself, London quickly following me in.

"Same time tonight?" I asked as I stepped out, grabbing a towel.

"Come as early as you can my sweet" he followed my step as he grabbed a towel to dry off.

"I can get here at 4" i smiled up at him. His eyes met mine then he captured me into a kiss. A sweet kiss.

"Okay I can't wait to see you" he smiled then rushed to his closest as I grabbed my coat, wrapping it around me and walked out the room to be greeted by the two blokes from last night.

"Good morning gentlemen, do you guys have a pleasant night?" I asked with a warm smile.

"Would have been better with you baby" Peter winked.

"I doubt it, nothing but complaints from Mr Thorne" I whispered, pointing to the door with my thumb.

"No I doubt that" the other bloke chuckled.

"Yep, what Grayson said" Peter nodded, eyes looking down at my legs.

"Well okay, I have to be off." I waved then headed out the door.

8.34am my phone read as I walked into the elevator. "Fuck" class starts at 9, I hope I make it.

===

Mother fucker that was a long boring lecture. "Ry! Wait up!" My head whipped round and instantly I spotted her bright blue hair.

"Hey Ty" I laugh as she almost trips when she reaches me.

"Hey so Stephanie and I were thinking of having a studies seat tonight and was wondering if you'd want to jump in on the fun" she asked, keeping up with my steps.

"I wish I could but I have work tonight, my only free night is firday" I told her as I reached my car. "I gotta visit mum before work so I gotta rush, sorry Trish, I'll make it up to you"

"How is she? Any better?" She asked, her mood dropping a bit.

"The same" I sighed trying to hold in any tears.

"Okay, send her my love" she smiled then walked off "Steph!"

I watch as she ran off to catch up with Stephanie, I sighed once again then jumped in my car and drove off.

A few tears escaped but I quickly wiped them away and put on a smile as I pull up to the hospital.

"Ryan!" The nurse called me over when I got to my mother's floor.

"Hey Paula" I smiled at one of my favorate nurses.

"Hey sweetie, how've ya been?" She smiled so warmly at me that I just wanted to cry into her arms.

"Been better" I nodded to her "and you? The grandkids come to visit I heard"

"Oh yes, they were a handful. Honey don't ever have triplets" she laughed, it just made me realise how much my ovaries are itching for little ones.

"I'll try not to" I laughed back. That died down then I asked "How's mum been?"

"The same sorry to say" the nurse sighed, her eyes pooled with tears that she sucked back in before they escaped.

"It would be a year from friday" I mumbled as i look down to her room. A sob left me "I can't do it"

"Oh sweetie, be brave." She came and wrapped me into a warm hug.

"Okay" I nodded into her shoulder. "Friday, I..I'll sign the papers"

"You are so strong, and remember I'll be here for you" she stroked my hair then I pulled back giving her a greatful smile. I nodded then left down the hall to my mother's room.

"Hey mum, it's me... again" I walked over to the chair beside her then sat down, taking her cold hand in mine.

The noises of the machines echoing through the room, the slight tick of the clock mixed in with it. A whole year I've been here, everyday for a year.

"Okay so last time I finished the book, so I've brought a new one. It's probably not your thing but this book is so beautiful, they have a movie out now but I haven't had the time to see it..... I've got a new job, you would kill me if you knew what it is. I feel dirty as it is though so let's not get into it." I took a big breath as I fought the tears.

Going through my bag, I pull out the book and flipped to the first page. "A dogs purpose, by w. Bruce Cameron"