Chapter Thirty

Ryan's POV

Three years later

"Fuck" I growled as my eyes shut tightly close.

"Look at me Sweetheart" London held on tighter to my hips, his thrusts getting rougher.

My hands dug into the sheets as I hold on for dear life. My legs over his shoulders. I open my eyes with a gasp as my climax hit, and it hit hard enough that London had to stop his thrusts.

After my body stopped shaking, he picked up again. "Fuck your so beautiful" he groaned as he sits up more and places a hand to my abdomen. His eyes looking over almost every inch of my exposed self.

"Lon..don" I panted out as another orgasm rises with in me. His head tilts and he places a kiss to my leg that's still on his shoulder.

"Cum for me my love" he groans out, slightly panting himself.

"Cum with me baby" I moan back. He picked up speed and I screamed out in pure pleasure as he grunted with his own release.

My legs fall and he falls on top of me, crushing me slightly but in a comfortable way.

"Still as tight as the day we met" he mumbled into my neck.

"Still as big, if not bigger then the day we met" I laughed but was cut short by the sound of tiny feet running towards our door.

"Are our little cock blockers" London jokes as I hit the back of his head. Our door opened revealing a very energetic Noah, the three year old son of ours bounced over the floors and onto the bed.

"Daddy get of mummy!" His little hand pushing on London's arm, my little man protecting me.

"But she was mine first" he wined like the big child he is.

"She my mummy" Noah grumbled. London sighed then rolled of me, effectively covering me with the blankets as he does.

"Mummy! Guess what?!" My boy bounced onto me, his little legs going over my stomach.

"What is it my little man" I asked rifling his hair just because he doesn't like me doing it.

"Aunty Nora said there a new zoo open in town. So she said to go ask mummy to take me... Mummy can we go, pleeeeasseee!" He begged using the trick London showed him... The puppy dog look.

"Only, if your sisters can come too" I laughed as his shoulder sag just a little but was quickly picked up again in excitement.

My little Iris wanders in at this moment, still tired. She crawled onto the bed and lays down on her daddies chest.

"I'll only go if there's a elephant" she mumbled then looks up at her dad "and if daddy coming"

"Of course pumpkin, wouldn't miss it" he kissed her forehead then stroked down her long wavy locks.

"If Scarlett up yet?" I asked Noah just before he dashes out the door.

"Yea aunty Nora is watching paw patrol with her right now." He yells out as he rushes back down the hall, probably to watch paw patrol with them.

"Did you just wake up little one?" I asked as I turned to our very groggy looking Iris. She has always been a sleeper from birth, loves her sleep just like her daddy.