Chapter Twelve

Sweethearts POV.

Another long night of full on pleasure, going to bed only at the slightest light of day peeking over the horizon.

We woke up when I think Grayson came knocking on the door for London to quickly get dressed and leave. I wasn't long after him.

When I got home, I crashed again but not before setting an alarm for my class.

I told London that I'll be a little late tonight, he was a little disappointed. I wanted to spend extra time with mum since its Thursday and tomorrow they'll be pulling the plug.

It was time to let her go even if she my last living family, she's not living.

Now my lecture has ended and Stephanie has walked up to me.

"You seem really down today Ry" she gave me a hug then wiped a tear that must have slipped by accident.

"I'm pulling her plug tomorrow" I sniffed.

"Oh Ry, I'm so sorry" she hugged me again but this time I felt another one join in. Ty.

"Do you want us there tomorrow with you, you know she was like a second mum to us" ty asked still hold Steph and I in a hug.

"Yes that would be really nice" I sighed into the warm hug, loving my girls for there support. "I love yous"

"Naww I love you too Ry" "love you too" they both said.

"Anyway, I wanna see mum before work so I'll see you two tomorrow" I pulled from their warm embrace and walked off to my car.

Friday's there's no uni for us so we all have a day off. I'll be at the hospital first thing tomorrow until we say good bye.

Lifelessly I walked into the hospital, eyes red and puffy.

"Ryan" I walked straight into her loving arms and letting myself cry. Paula started crying with me, she's been with me for a year.

"Thank you so much Paula for always being there with me" I sniffed as I clear up my tears.

"No, no need to thank me" she kissed my head in a loving mother sort of way. "I'll always be here and you have my number"

"I know" I smiled then walked down to mum's room.

I got straight to reading for mum and I don't know how long I've been there reading but was cut off by my phone going off.

"Hello?" I answered the phone without checking who it was.

"Sweetheart, it's me. I just got a call from Mr Thorne, when will you be going round tonight? Or should I send a different girl?" Jimmy rambled through the phone, I looked to the ticking clock to see that it's almost 9.

"Sorry Jimmy, I'm just at the royal private hospital. I'll be at London's in 5" I rushed out as I started packing my things up.

"Is everything okay, do you want the night off?" He asked sounding genualy concerned.

"Everything is fine Jimmy, I was just visiting someone and I lost track of time" I looked back at mum before heading out the door.

"If you say so, have fun tonight, oh and Mr Thorne said something about you were a virgin and he wants to pay you extra for Sunday night, is this true?" He asked.

"Yea it's true, sorry I didn't tell you. I was a little embarrassed that I was still a virgin at the age of 26. London tried giving me a tip but I refused, telling him that he has to give it to you." I rushed down the halls to the stairs as the lifts are out of order.

"Good girl but you should of told me, I'll pay you extra for Sunday and take the tip from the man. You deserve it, London says your the best girl he's ever had and he wants to buy you off me." I could here Jimmys smile through the phone. I reached my car and jumped in.

"Aww man I new he was getting attached, how much did he offer you and did you sell me already Jimmy?"

"He offered one million, I said no so he offered five, I still said no so he offered 10 and that's when I cracked. Sorry sweetheart, but you are still a free woman. He only bought you out of the business." Jimmy rambled while I started my car and took off.

"So I'm no longer a call girl, I'm his girl but I'm still free to not be his girl? This makes no sence, I have this job because I need money and now..." I was cut off by his laughter.

"When someone buys you out honey, you get half" he tells me and I took a moment think about what he just said.

"I'm getting 5 million?" I asked still very much is a daze and shocked.

"Yes, your a millionaire. You have tonight and Saturday then you don't have to see him again, and you don't have to sell yourself baby. Anyway, I gotta get going. Your 5 mill will be in the bank by the end of Friday." Jimmy hung up as I pulled up at the hotel.

Still shocked I make my way up to his floor and through his door.

"There you are, I was so worried. You said you'll be late but I didn't expect this late" London wrapped me in his arms.

"You bought me?" I asked a little dazed still.