Chapter Twenty-nine

London's POV

Three months have passed, her georgous belly swollen with my pups. You have no idea how warm that makes me feel.

My poor mate hasn't been doing well, often peeing herself, she needs my help getting up and down, she's been vominiting at the smell of any meet cooking.

She's bit a few pack members thats touched her belly, they soon have come to realise not to do that.

Her mood swings are all over the shop, but she's mostly mad then cries about snapping at people. Mum has learnt not to be around her.

She's exhausted, but it doesn't stop her from sitting down and reading to the pups.

The doc says it could be any day now, the pups are fully developed and is just waiting for the perfect time to come into this world.

This is why Ryan kicked me out of our room. Why I'm sitting against the door waiting for her to fall asleep.

I haven't left her side, my eyes have been on her like a hawk. For the past three days I've been by her side, not once leaving her.

Every time she would rub her belly with a frown, I would ask her the same questions. Is it time? is that a contraction? Are the pups coming? And Every time she would say it's just the pups kicking.

Tonight I followed her to our room like any other time but this time she closed the door in my face, locking it.

Head rested on the door, Nora laughed at me as she walked passed. Thank the goddess she's the only other bedroom passed mine.

I press my ear to the door again but still hear her tossing and turning on the sheets. I give my eyes a break, they close as I wait. Hearing out for any sign she's fallen asleep. I didn't even realize I fell asleep.

"London!" I jolted awake to Ryan's scream. Instantly I'm on my feet and through the bedroom door not caring for the hinges.

The first thing I see is my very sweaty naked mate.

"So what now that I'm actually in labour, your just going to stand there and look at meeee!" He growled but turned into a cry at the end as another contraction hit.

"Sorry love, I'm so sorry" I ran to her side and mindlinked a few people on the way.

"Did Paula make it?" She asked much more calmly.

"Yea, she arrived this afternoon" I told her, her grip on my hand tightened as she groan in pain. Paula and Stephen came running in with everything they need.

Nora stood at the door, Mum close behind her. Paula closed the door on them and I silently thanked her.

...

"Your doing so well Ryan, just one more big push" Paula coached Ryan along.

"Okaahhh" Ryan cried out, as she pushed.

The baby's loud cry echoed through the room. Stephan passed me the pup after I cut the cord.

"A baby boy!" I cried as I showed Ryan.

"A boy" she smiled up our son. Paula came round arms open for me to give him back.

"We still have anoth..." Paula was cut off my a groan from Ryan as she started pushing for our second.

"Paula" Stephan called out, Paula rushed round putting our son in a blanket and laying him down in a cot to the side.

"That's it Ryan" Paula coached, I moved back around to see our next pup crowning. Tears of joy rolling down my face from just our first pup.

Finally she pushed the head out, Ryan took a couple big breaths before giving one last big push. The baby was out but the room was quiet, deadly quiet.

Paula took a hold of the child and started rubbing its back. The doc was attending to Ryan. My eyes stayed on our still, blue pup in Paula's arms.

Dread filled my stomach and bile made it's way up but I swolloed it down. Come on little one, scream, cry, cough... do something.

"What's happening!" Ryan cryed out "my baby, is my baby okay?!"

Paula locked eyes with me, fear, sorrow, dread, all what I'm feeling passed through her eyes.

"I'm so..." Paula began but was cut off by the cried of the pup in her arms. Relief washed over the room. "Congratulations! You have a baby girl!"

Paula passed our baby girl to me as she went and cleaned up our son.

"You scared us little one" I whispered, then showed my exhausted mate. Paula came over with our clean boy, placed him straight into Ryan's arms and he basicly started feeding straight up.

I pass our girl to Paula and she went off to clean her up. Stephen finished up down between Ryan's legs and smiled up at us.

"So have you guys thought of names?" He asked covering Ryan in a blanket.

"I've only got the middle names picked out" Ryan mumbled watching our pup feed. Paula came round with our girl and placed her on Ryan's other side. She now has both feeding of her.

"Oh okay, what are they?" Paula asked.

"Sam and Georgia" she whispered. I insisted we made them there first names but Ryan said that it would be too much for her to handle.

"We did both like the name Iris, we just need to find the perfect name for our little alpha" I smiled down at my three most important people in my world as I slid into the bed beside her.