Chapter Twenty-eight

Ryan's POV

Morning light woke me, as well as the pressure in my bladder. I tried to slip from bed but London was holding me down.

"London, get off! I'm gonna pee myself" I pushed him but he just snuggled deeper into me. I tried another three times and was about to give up when he shifted just enough so that I can get out of his hold.

I dashed to the bathroom, peeing myself a little as I opened the walk in wardrobe door first.

After finally releasing myself, I flicked my undies into a laundry hamper then walked into the huge double shower.

I was half way through when London called out my name in a panick. "I'm in here you goof!" I called out from under the showers warm rain.

"Oh, no invite?" He peeked in.

"I peed myself on the way to the toilet because you wouldnt wake up and get off of me" I pouted.

"Sorry, my bad" he stepped into the shower with me, wrapping his warm arms around me.

We both washed each other in silence, he was careful around my neck. It almost escaped me that I was attacked.

"What happened to her?" I asked as I got out, grabbing a towel from the rack and wrapping myself in it.

"She was put in a cell until a punishment is made" he stepped out as well, grabbing his own towel that he wrapped just around his hips. "Your the Luna and victim, you get to decide her punishment"

"Oh... you know I'm new in this world, what she did is classified as treason. What punishments do you get with something like that?" I walked out of the bathroom, hand naturally on my bump.

"It's really up to you, normally it would be execution, banishment or de-rank" he followed me out and to the walk in wardrobe.

"Well I'm not a fan of death penalty and I'm not sure how the other two effect her" I sighed.

Someone has already unpacked all the cloths that we shipped over and now lined one side of the wardrobe. I grabbed some random comfortable cloths and started putting them on.

"Banishment is hard for a wolf, said wolf is kicked out of the pack and classed as a rogue. Being a rogue for us wolves can cause you to loose your human mind." He explained.

"Okay, I can see how one would not like that, what's de-rank?"

"She would be put down to the lowest of the pack, an omega. Omegas do the jobs around the pack that no one wants, they are looked down apon because if your an omega it means you've done something criminal"

"Okay, what if I choose a more... human like punishment. Like jail time, charged with attempted murder. Maximum sentence of 25 years" I walked out and sat on the bed "I know putting her in a human prison wouldn't work, she could easily get out. But you say you have her in a cell now, so obviously you have the resources to keep her in one"

"Yes, I see. She serves her time for attempted murder then what happens when she gets out?" He sat down beside me, his chin on my shoulder and arms wrapped around me.

"Justice would be served, she can go on with the rest of her life" I shrugged.

"I would have to discuss it with Grayson, but I do like it" he kissed my shoulder. "Hungry?"

"For you" I growled spinning around and throwing my leg over so that I'm straddling him.

"Mmm no that you mention it, I am quite hungry for you" he growled right back, flipping us so that he's on me.

His lips fell on mine as my hands dig into his wet hair. His hand goes down, starts taking off my clothes. Starting with my shirt first of course.

This man is obsessed with my bump. Once the shirts off, he kisses down my body. Leaving wet spots and pleasure behind.

He takes my pants and undies off in one go, leaving me fully exposed while he's still hidden behind his cloths.

But I'm no complaining as he kisses from my feet to my split. One hand holds his head while the other grips the sheets. Pleasure bursting through out my core. My moans filling the room, his growls vibrating my core.

It didn't take love for him to get me to the point of release, with his nipping, sucking and that tongue of him.

He crawled back on me, after licking me clean. I get to work on striping him as he attacks his mark on my neck. Pleasure jolting through me, distracting me at the task at hand.

When I finally got his shirt off, he stood up and dropped the rest. His eyes clouded in lust, want and love. No doubt mine look the same.

He drags me to the edge of the bed, putting my legs on his shoulder. He leaned forward, his tip pushing it's way into me.

"How much do you want me sweetheart!" He growled, scrapping his teeth along my leg.

"I want all of you" I moaned. He pushed a little more into me then stopped. "More! Please Dom, give me more"

He answered my plead by pushing all of him in. My walls clenching around him as they got used to the stretch.

My hips move with him, my hands grip the sheets for dear life and he pumps himself in me. My moans becoming his favorate screams.

His grunts of his own, tell me he's just as close as me. A few more long thrusts, he spills Into me as I hit my orgasm.