Chapter Thirteen

London's POV

"You bought me?" She asked looking up at me with dazed eyes. I couldn't tell if she liked that or not.

"Sweetheart, this job isn't for you. I also wanted to a... hey don't cry" she went to drop on the floor but I held her, picking her up I bring her to the couch. She was completely crying out in so much pain, it broke my heart.

I whispered sweet nothing into her hair as she cryed in my arms. Her tears staining my shirt but none of that mattered, she was emotionally in pain and I don't know what to do.

After ten long painful minutes she finally calmed down. "Sweetheart?"

"Ryan, my name's Ryan" she sniffled.

"Ryan, what's wrong?" I asked so softly "do you not like the idea that I bought you?"

"No it's not that" she whispered, I can tell she's holding back a sob.

"Then tell me baby, what's wrong?" I cooed, stroking her hair as she snuggled closer into my embrace.

"A year ago, my brother, mother and I was on our way to the woods. I had time off school, Sam had time off work, mum was given 6 weeks of paid holidays so we thought we'd go out camping to celebrate." She paused for a moment, I was about to say something when she continued.

"We used to go camping all the times as kids, always the same place. Even when we got older into more moody teenagers we would go no arguing because we loved camping.

"We packed the car up, we all jumped in and off we went. Mum was driving, Sam was in the front seat and I was in the back.

"We were driving one minute then next I woke up in a hospital, a truck ran a red light. Sam," she chocked as I pulled her impossibly closer.

"He died on the scene. I lost my brother, we were so close. My family was so close.... My mother sustained major head injuries, she slipped into a coma, she still is. The only things keeping her alive is the machines.

"And.. and I'm turning them off tomorrow" she cried out digging herself closer into my chest. "She's the last of my family"

"Shhh" I held her as she cried some more, my heart breaking for my mate.

She quiet down again this time she fell asleep in my arms. I carried her to bed and layed with her in my arms as I fell asleep.

I woke to the sun light beaming in, in the early morning. Ryan drawing circles on my bare chest.

"Good morning" I whispered putting my hands through her silky hair.

"Good morning" her tilted her head up to meet my eyes with hers, a light smile on her face. I brought her up and kissed her gently.

A sweet kiss. She pulled back "thank you London"

"No, no need for thank yous." I smiled down at her.

"Okay" she nodded then rested her head on me.

"Ryan, I've fallen for you" I blurt out.

"I know" she hummed "why else would you buy me out"

"Come with me, back home" I pleaded. "Be with me, marry me"

"I can't, I have another month of uni then I graduate." She sighed "ive fallen for you too but it would never work out"

She finally looked to me, "we have Saturday, then we say goodbye"

Could I really let her go, maybe I could come back for her graduation then wisk her away with me then.

"Okay" I whispered not really wanting to let her go even if it was for a month.

She was about to say something but I interrupted her by rolling over and trapping her under me. I put my lips to her, showing her how much I love her within the kiss.

She wore normal cloths this time, obviously not thinking. That's fine though, I moved and took her leggings and undies off in one. Placing kisses up and down her legs.

Her soft moans encouraging me further. I come back up and slowly take her top off. Her eyes watching my every move.

Her feet came up and pulled my boxers down with make us chuckle.

"Nice trick" I kissed her lips brefiely but came back for a longer passionate kiss.

She grabbed a hold of me and lined me up, I slowly pushed my way into her tightness. A mixture of our moans within our kiss.

We both started moving our hips in a beautiful rythem, slow but perfect. I moved to her neck and she gladly moved her head to give me more access.

Her sweet moans and gasps leaving her sweet lips, pushing me closer to my climax. Her hips grew faster as I follow her rythem, our noises getting louder as we both come closer.

My teeth come forth and I struggle to keep them in. My wolf goes in for the bite but I pull back at the last minute as we both climax. "I love you" I whisper into her hair, also releaved my wolf didn't win.

"I love you London" she panted as I place my forehead to hers and we both look into each others eyes. "I have to go"

"I know, I have to get ready" I smiled then place a soft kiss to her lips then climbed off her and out of bed. "Shower with me?"

"Of course" she chuckled as she rolled out of the bed and followed me in, my sperm sticky between her legs.