Chapter Ten

Sweethearts POV

I was exhausted as London cleaned me up and brought my dress back down. We cuddled closely as we both came down from our climaxes.

"What's your real name sweetheart?" He whispered into my hair.

"I'm not aloud to tell you that" I giggled.

"Then give me a name I can call you while we are out" he sighed, brushing a hand along my neck. The car came to a stop.

"Call me Georgia"

"Who's name is that?" He asked as he opened the door and helped me out.

"It's my mother's" I shrugged.

"Well your mother has a beautiful name and I'm sure yours is as equally beautiful" he held me close with an arm around my waist as we walked through the restaurants doors.

"Hello welcome to Kathy's steak house. Do you have a reservation?" A young woman asked more my to London. Her eyes traveling over is body.

"Mr Thorne, reservation for two" he grunted out, displeased with her shameless checking out.

"Oh of course, right this way sir" again she dismisses the fact I'm here too. Gosh why am I getting so jealous, I'm his whore and that's all.

She leads us to a private both away from the other people. "Here are the menus and what drinks would you like to start of with?"

"Red or white?" London asks me.

"I would prefer c.c dry, wines were more my mother's taste" I shrugged.

"Good, I'll have whiskey on the rocks and she'll have a c.c dry" he told the chick then turned back to me with a slight groan. "You talked about your mother in past tense, but you said your were with her this afternoon"

"Oh, did I... She doesn't drink anymore" I shrugged trying to keep from crying right there and then.

"What are you still doing here?" He growled out at the waitress which caused her to run off to grab out drinks. "Sweetheart, is your mother okay?"

"Let's not talk about her okay" I panicked a little as I felt my eyes pool with tears.

"Hey, hey don't it's okay... so what are you studying in university?" He quickly changed the subject.

I took a moment to breath "Law and business and economics"

"Your doing two" he looked shocked.

"Yea, that's why I'm still in uni" I gave a slight laugh.

"Here are your drinks, have you guys decided on what you want to eat?" The waitress placed the drinks and held her note pad out, looking to London.

"I already know what I want, how about you sweetheart?" He asked with a sweet smile.

"I'll have the creamy chicken carbonara" I told her but she wasn't even looking at me.

"And you sir?" She smiled so sickly sweet.

"Steak, rare" he shrugged.

"Okay, I'll be back with you and your daughters food. Call me over if you need anything else." She walked off with a smile.

"Do I look that old?" London asked with a slight chuckle.

"No, I just look young for my age. It's in my jeans, mums 53 this year and she still looks mid 30s" I winked.

"I do see it now, you look more 20 then 26" he laughed.

"Daddy could I have desert after dinner?" I gave him big puppy eyes and made myself look innocent.

"Oh sweetheart, I'll give you anything you want. Anything for my baby girl" he winked.

"Kinky daddy" I moaned, a little turned on by the foreplay.

"Come sit with daddy" he patted his lap, lust swirling in his eyes. I got out of my side then around to his and sat right in his lap. "Good girl"

I hummed a moan as he rubbed my ass to his bulge. His hand came around and rested on my inner thigh. My arousal grew as his hand rubbed my thigh slow but rough.

"Finish your drink so we can call the waitress over" he whispered into my ear.

We both finished our drinks then he called her over. "Knock the glass over when she aproches"

I nodded, curious on what his plan is. So she was almost here when I sneezed and knocked it over as casually as I could.

"Bad girl" London growled then picked me up and positioned me so that I was laying over his lap.

"Daddy it was an acci-" I cried out as his hand spanked my ass nice and hard. I moaned as he did it a couple more times then moved me so that I was sitting in his lap again.

"Say your sorry" he growled.

"I'm sorry daddy" I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Good girl" he cooed then kissed me passionately until someone cleared their throat. We both pulled back to look at the waitress.

Her expression was priceless, she was shocked, disgusted and embarrassed all in one.

"I'm calling the cops you pig" she spat at London.

"Why?" We both asked innocently.

"You don't do that to your daughter!" She gasped out.

"My dad ran out on me as a kid, London here is my sugar daddy. I have daddy issues" I shrugged.

The waitress opened and closed her mouth like a fish the London spoke up. "Could we get our refills now?" He pulled me into his chest, inhaling my hair.

"Right, right away" she blushed completely red as she ran off with our glasses. We both burst into laughter the after a good couple minute we died down.

"Your father really run off?" London asked moving me so that I'm closely beside him, his hand rested on my inner thigh.

"I'm not sure what happened to him, from what little information I got from mum, I think he died shortly after my brother was born" I shrugged.

"Your mum won't tell you?"

"It's not so much she won't but can't. Every time we tried getting information she would burst into tears and she can hardly talk with the amount of sobs that left her. We stopped asking because it was to painful for her"