Chapter Eighteen

Ryan's POV

A week of full on exams went by and I'm 100% sure I aced them all. The exams helped to keep my mind off wondering to London.

The questions like is he thinking of me or is he missing me as much as I miss him or maybe he's moved on to another girl to bang. Maybe he has a wife back where ever he lives.

Many questions so I gave him a text just a reminder of me. I knew he couldn't text back but I was sorta hoping he would somehow find a way just to tell me he misses me to.

Now I'm practically out of school. In three weeks I go back to graduate then that's it.

The girls wanted to celebrate but mums funral was the next day so I declined.

Her friends have flown in from all over to say goodbye, I had a few staying at mums house. It was good to hear all the stories her friends had to share, even some ex boyfriends showed up for her.

I awkwardly had to ask if any of them could be my father but I got nothing.

One of her friends gave me a name though that could potentially be my father. When I looked through her things I found a book full of names and numbers.

His name was there, but I was too scared to call it. James R Moore.

The funral went smoothly with only a few tears from me, it was when everyone left and I was standing in front of both Sam and mums tomb stones that I broke down on my knees and cryed.

It helped, to let it all out. It helped...

A couple days went by and I found myself staring at London's card. I was about to call when my eye caught the book that held James number in it.

I put his number in and called it. To my shock it rang. I was about to hang up when he answered on the second ring.

"Hello, who's this?"

"Hey, James is it?" I timidly asked, my thumb on the end button ready to hang up.

"Yea, who's asking?" He grunted from the other end.

"It's Ryan, Georgia hill's daughter" I closed my eyes waiting for a reaction but the other end stayed quiet. "Are you my father?"

Tears were now running down my face as he stayed quiet, all I could here was his breathing.

"Yes, you shouldn't call this number again... unless there an emergency" he hung up before I could tell him that mum and Sam died.

My emotions were running a bit haywire, I got a hold of dad but it's like he wants nothing to do with me.

I was about to go have a warm relaxing bath when I felt a little dizzy as I stood up. I stumbled and sat back down again. To prevent myself getting nauseous, I closed me eyes brefiely.

When I opened my eyes next I was in bed, Paula was sitting beside me.

"Finally your up" she smiled down at me.

"What happened?" My voice was hoarse and scratchy.

"We'll I came over two days ago to find you passed out on the couch, I tried waking you up but you were out to it." She explained.

"I've been out for two days!" I gasped.

"Yep you over stressed your body, I know it's been rough lately but it's not good for the baby. Where's the father he sound be helping you" Paula scolded me.

"Baby? What baby?" I numbely asked as my body slightly went into shock. It couldn't be true, I was on the pill.

"Ryan, your pregnant" Paula told me.

"I am?"

"Your about two weeks in, you haven't been feeling different?" She helped me sit up in bed.

"I was on the pill, I feel the same... maybe a little bloated but the same." I frowned. "Could you be wrong?"

"I ran your bloods twice sweetie, your pregnant" she smiled warmly at me, excitement within her eyes.

"I'm going to be a mum!" I gasped "I don't think I can be a mum"

"Don't be silly, I've seen you with the babies at the hospital and not to mention the smile you get when you watch a kid do something cute. You will be an excellent mum, I promise" Paula pulled me into a hug "now where's the dad, you better tell him"

"Okay I will" I grabbed the phone that's beside my bed and looked at it for a moment.

"I'll be down starts making dinner" Paula kiss my head before walking out. "Would you like some tea?"

"Yes thank you" I smiled up at her as she walked out. I looked back down at the phone then went through to his number. It took me a could goes but I finally pressed call.

"Nora Thorne speaking" I hung up straight away. I knew he has a wife, wait I'm jumping to conclusions here. It could be his sister, but why would his sister be answering the phone. He could be at a family gathering, with his wife. Ahhh fuck it.

"Again Nora Thorne speaking, who's is this?" She asked, a little annoyed.

"Hey Nora it's Ryan can you put London on the phone, I'm a friend of his well I think we're friends. It doesn't matter, I just need to talk to him urgently. Okay maybe it's not that urgent. Is he free? He can -" I rambled on not paying attention to the slightly freaked out girl on the other end.

"Ryan" his voice cut me off and I froze. "Ryan what's wrong"

"I... I'm pregnant" I squeaked out and the other side went quiet. I controled my breathing and wiped a few tears "London?"