Chapter Five

London POV

The way Jimmy works the payments is the client pays him then the girl gets 90% of what they payed. All tips get put together then divided up amongst all girls that worked that night.

So when I gave sweetheart a thousand cash in hand as a tip, she couldn't take it. "Tips go to jimmy" she told me once again.

"Yea but I know how his system works, you gave your virginity to me last night my sweet. You and only you deserve the tip." I pushed the big ward of cash back into her hands.

"Then you tell him that, I can't take your cash. I'll be fired if he ever found out" she shoved the money into my pocket.

"Then be fired, your too good for this job" I took the money and put it in her coat pocket.

"I can't be fired, I need the money" she sighed handing the money back into my hand and closing it. Begging with her eyes to give up.

"I'll give you what ever money you need" I held her hand, the money held between us.

"You seem to have grown an attachment to me Mr Thorne." She paused a little socked by my behaviour. "Jimmy will have someone call you about getting a different girl"

"What... no! I want you" i growled possesively over her.

"The rules are clear, if clients become attached emotionally with a girl then the client will be given a different girl"

"I'm not attached to you, your just the best fuck I've ever had" I lied, nodding. Pain flashed over her eyes, fuck now I've hurt her.

"Very well, I'll see you tonight. Keep the money London." She smiled then walked out the door with only the spare room key in her hands.

I'll just have to find a way to get this money to her, but every tip I have for my girl, I'll put it away so that one day I can give it to her.

I dont even know her real name and I'm in love with that women. She's my sweetheart.

"Yo alpha! You ready" Peter yelled while banging on the door.

"I still may end up killing them by the end of the month" I mumbled to myself as I grab my wallet and the document folder bag.

*_*_*

The meeting with all the alphas went surprising well, no fights broke out even after heated decisions involving mating laws.

"Alpha Maximus how's the kids?" I asked bumping into one of the strongest pack alpha.

"Very well alpha London, Suzanne is now 13 and growing up to be one strong Alpha Female, Bradley just wants to explore everything, Aaron will be a heartbreaker one day and Taylor won't let Tabitha put her down" he laughed, a sparkle of joy for his family shining within. "Any luck finding your mate this year?"

I have so many enemies right now, I would put her whole life in danger, not only her life but her families life. At the moment I don't know her name and maybe it should stay like that.

No one should know of her existance, they only know I've got an escort for the time being.

"No, no luck. Still waiting on the day" I smiled. My heart aching for that georgous girl wrapped in a bow.

Luna Tabitha came rushing over to her mate with a one year old on her hip.

"So sorry Alpha London but my I still my mate" she rushed out, I guestered that he was all her but couldn't help but accidently over hear her.

"You told me you wore a rubber! But you didn't, now we have a fifth on the way" I smiled to myself at how cute they are but not all stories start out cute. Maximus was a dick head and mated to another, poor Tabitha was kidnapped by her crazy ex alpha. Everything turned out fine for then of course.

The mood goddess always has a plan.

"Alpha, your cars here" a young teenager informed me, the young male kid was shamelessly checking me out.

"Thank you" I smiled at the boy as I slid in the car. Unfortunately Peter and Grayson jumped in before I could take off without them.

"I think we should celebrate!" Grayson cheered.

"And why would we calibrate?" I inwardly groaned my frustration.

"For getting pass the first day without any hassle" Peter sighed as if releaved for getting through the day.

"Okay, only a couple of drinks" I nodded, the boys did do good today.

Once we arrived back at my suite, we all walked in and headed straight to the bar in the kitchen that was stocked with assorted beverages.

Peter put music on and we all lost track of time.