Chapter Fifteen

London's POV.

My eyes roamed her body hungrily, my body reacting to the beauty that stands not that far from me.

"You look... there's just no word that describes how amazing you look" I crossed the open space and took her in my arms "i don't know if I want to show off my beautiful date or keep her locked away for my eyes only"

"I know I look hot" she laughed melting into my arms.

"Let's get going" I lead her out the door, my arm around her small waist.

We get into the lift, it stopped at one floor on the way down and alpha Bax stepped in with his Luna on his arm.

"Mr Thorne, such a beautiful date you have there" the Luna smiled sweetly to us.

"Yes quite the prize, but nothing like my Yvette" Brax pulled her closer into a very passionate kiss. They all know I'm mateless, they love to make me jealous because I'm one of the strongest packs but I never found my mate.

They all know I endolge in the human prostitutes and escorts. I just smiled down at my beautiful mate, one day I can show her off into the world but for now she's my date.

I gave her a sweet loving kiss before the doors open and we all step out. "We'll see ya at the ball" I told the two then lead my Ryan to our car.

"Pfft I look way hotter then her" Ryan huffed then turned to me with amused eyes.

"You sure are my sweetheart, you will be the hottest one there tonight" I winked as I opened her door for her.

"You know it" she laughed as she crawled in.

For someone who just lost their mother, she's awfully cheery but I can see straight through her. I can feel the wall she's built to shield her from the harsh truth but I can also feel her peace of what has happened.

She has excepted it as what it is although it's painful and she feels all alone in the world.

"What?" She's asked me as I now realize I was staring for too long.

"Just wonder how your doing?" I held her hand and pulled her into a comforting embrace.

"I'm surprisingly good, I shouldn't have held onto her for so long. She should of gone with my brother but I saw selfish and tried to hold on to what I had left.... now I'm ready to move on, start a family of my own and make new memories" she smiled and I felt butterflies in my belly at the thought of her carrying my pup.

"That's beautiful, your beautiful" I whispered with a sweet kiss to her temple.

The car came to a stop, I got out then helped my beautiful mate out. "Thank you" she whispered so gently.

I lead her up the stairs then was stopped by two wolves, a male and a female.

"Ryan is that you?" The female asked a bit bitchy like for my liking. "It is! Dom look it's Ryan"

"Erika, Dominic. How have yous been?" Ryan seemed to tense slightly.

"Been fine, Dom now runs his father's company and we've had three beautiful children. And you?" Her eyes flickered to mine then back to Ryan, amused about something.

"Been living" she smiled but I saw through that smile to the sorrow of loosing her whole family.

"Okay well I'll see you around" she and her mate walked off.

"You know them?" I asked as I continue to lead her into the building.

"Went to school together" she shrugged.

Brightening her mood I asked "do you want to dance?"

"Oh can we daddy" she giggled jumping slightly in excitement.

"Sure thing sweetheart" I chuckled then lead her out to the middle of everyone else.

A slow song came on just at we reached the middle of the floor. She smiled up at me then snuggled close into my arms. We swayed in silence enjoying simplicity of it all.

"What if my father is still alive?" She whispered so softly.

"You could hire a private investigator if you wanted." I told her, running my fingers along her shoulder and inhaling her beautiful scent of mixed flowers.

"I think I might, maybe if I find him he can come to my graduation" she sighed.

Then it hit me, she started uni with her family alive and supporting her and now she will be graduation alone.

"Can I come to your graduation?"

"I dont know, you have your own life back home. Do you really wanna come all this way to see me walk up on stage for a brefie second as I get my cirtificate then walk off?" She laughed lightly, sadness hidden behind the fake laugh.

"Well yea, you did what eight years extra of school to get that peice of paper, it's quite the accomplishment" I pulled back to look down at her beautiful face. Her eyes slightly tearing up but I watched as she blinked them back.

"If you want then" she shrugged with a slight blush that made her even more adorable.

"Excuse me, my I still your girl for a second" alpha Robert interrupt us.

"I dont think so, didn't you bring your own date?" I growled at the young arrogant fuck.

"I didn't bring one, I was hoping you would share yours" he smirked, with lust as he looked over my mate.

"It's okay London, one dance and come get me" she went up on her tippy toes and placed a soft kiss to my cheek.