Chapter Eleven

London's POV

We ate and talked, I got to know her a little better and she got to know me. It was an amazing night, we were both too full for desert so we just sat, drank and talked.

"So what would it be vampire or werewolf?" I asked as we started playing which do you prefer.

"Never put much thought to the supernaturals, but i'd say werewolf only because they turn into wolves and wolves are awesome creatures. Like I love the idea that they live in packs and their loyal to them, ya know"

"I can totally agree with that" I chuckled, loving the way she can go on with something that she's passionate about.

"Would you prefer to be eaten by a shark or crocodile?"

"Mmm neither, but I'll say shark" I hummed.

"Good choice, crocs play with their food first" she laughed.

"Winter or summer?" I asked as I brushed a stray hair from her face.

"Winter for sure, summer gets too hot and winter you get to have big fluffy blankets on the bed. But out of all seasons it would be spring." She smiled up at me, her hazel eyes shining brightly in the dimmed room. "Boobs or ass?"

"That's a hard one, I love your breasts but that ass and thighs are such a turn on" I growled squeezing her juicy thigh.

"Oh really, am I a turn on." She leaned in and kissed my jaw "I think I'm ready for dessert"

"Fuck" I cursed under my breath trying to hold a moan. "Check please" I called out to the waitress.

I pulled her onto my lap and started assaulting her neck. I pulled her hair out from that bun and ran my hands through her long strands, untangling unwanted knots while I'm at it.

Her hands were in my hair as I continue my attack, leaving perfect marks apon her skin.

"Here's your cheque" the waitress awkwardly mumbled out. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my card then passed it to her. I looked to my very flusted mate.

"I can't wait to get you back to the suite" I growled lowly before crashing my lips to hers.

She moaned in my mouth as we kissed despretly wanting more. The smell of her arouse was fueling my own.

"Here you go sir, have a nice night" she passed back my card once I let go of sweethearts lips then carried my good out.

Our car was sitting there waiting for us, I opened the door for her and watched her ass as she climbed in.

Climbing in myself, I tell the driver to take to long way again. Then was attacked by my mate.

She pressed herself to me, her lips on mine but her hands get to work at my pants. My hands pop her breasts out of the tight dress and fondle them. So large and squishy.

She lift my lips and travelled down my jaw and neck, jumping to my crutch as she went straight to licking the length on my dick.

Taking my length into her mouth so dosnt hesitant to go deep, making herself gag.

"Fuck baby, your such a good girl" I moan as my hand go into that georgous long hair of hers, bringing it back to watch her beautiful face take me.

Her moans vibrate my dick in her mouth, bring me closer but I hold myself back. The car comes to a stop and I grab her and put myself in her.

I exit the car with her in my arms. Her lips doing things to my neck. I quickly made my way to the lift and get in. She starts moving her hips before the door closes.

Just before the door closed a hand stopped it, I watched as Peter and Grayson get in.

"Oh hey boss and girl, what yous been - holy shit your in her right now" Peter gasped.

"Fuck off" I growl at my gammer as he tried to take a peek at her ass. Grayson just gave me a wink then grabbed Peter, his lips touching his in a passionate kiss.

Their floor was first and as the doors open I watch as Grayson picks Peter up and his legs wrap around his waist, lips never leaving each other.

This whole time sweetheart hasn't stopped moving her hip, she's lost in her own little world of pleasure.

We reach my floor and I take her in, once the doors behind me close she uses her legs to drop my pants and I lift her dress up and over her head. Making sure I don't loose her in the process.

She does the same thing with my shirt as I hold her in place. Now we are both naked, I take her to the ceiling to floor window looking over the city.

Her back pressed to the glass for support. I mean back and start thrusting myself deep within her. Her big plump breasts bouceing as I fuck her senseless.

"London, fuck" she screamed as I felt her walls contract in an orgasm but I keep going, her nails digging into me. And my hands holding her roughly around her bruised hips.

"Who do you belong to?" I growled deepingly, my body shaking. She moans louder.

"London" she screams as I pull her from the glass to the floor.

"Who do you fucking belong to?" I growl again as she trembles below me as another orgasm hit.

"I'm yours" she screams more her eyes shot open to look me in my eyes "I'm yours, London"

"Fuck" I released myself deep within her.