Chapter Twenty-one

London's POV

I've been back with her for a week now, it's been amazing. Both of us laying around the house doing nothing but talk, kiss and make love.

Both Paula and James have been sticking around to help where they can. James is going to wait until after Ryan's graduation before handing himself in.

I'm not sure he will, I think he may run but I don't care and neither does Ryan. We found out how Ryan got her name, it's James middle name.

We haven't really discussed names for our baby yet, but I know that if we have a baby girl her name will be Georgia. My mum will get so jealous.

Apart from that one time, Ryan hasn't thrown up since. She thinks it was the bacon, so we dont cook bacon around here anymore.

My phone rang and I answered it not thinking to look at who's ringing. "London speaking"

"London, it's your mother" I cringed slightly since I've been dodging her calls. She is obsessed! Ryan looked over her shoulder from where she's playing one of the borderlands. I mouthed mother to her and she smirked before turning back to her game.

I was never into playing games so I was just watching. For someone that occasionally plays she's fucking good at it. I can not beat her at mortal kombat even if I smash the buttons.

"Are you even listening to me?" My mother yelled into the phone.

"No, Ryan distracted me" that made Ryan laugh as she shook her head.

"Have you told her yet?" She asked a little annoyed.

"Tell her what?" I replied not focusing on mum because Ryan's little tongue poked out as she was fighting a boss.

"Oh my Goddess your an idiot" mum sighed into the phone.

"Tell me what" Ryan asked at the same time.

"Move away so you don't get distracted" mum growled, reluctantly I got up and moved. I watched Ryan the whole time until I couldn't see her anymore. "Okay, what did you call about?"

"Does she know of our world yet?"

"No" I shook my head, I don't know how to do it without stressing her out.

"You have to tell her because her pregnancy will be shorter. She will freak out when the baby is growing abnormally fast." Mum was yelling into the phone.

"Well how should I tell her giving her less stress as possible" I whined like a kid.

"You figure that out son, now put my daughter in law on!" I walked back around to see Ryan logging off.

"Sweetheart mum what's to talk to you" I leaned down and kissed her cheek. She looked at me then at the phone.

"Okay" she sighed grabbing the phone. "Hello Mrs Thorne"
"Okay sorry Stella"
"I dont know what you mean, your sons been perfect" she looked up to me with such love it made me want to cry. Wasn't she supposed to be the emotional one.
"No, we haven't even discussed baby names."
"Not much talking happens when your son pounds his dick into me"
"For fuck sacks, yes he's being gental. I gotta go, bye" she hung up and I was just staring at her.

"Did you just..." I trailed off thinking about what my mate just said to my mother.

"She was asking ten different fucking questions so I told her about our sex life and she asks if your being gental. Your mum needs to learn personal space." Ryan groaned in frustration.

"Come let's go have a nap" I pulled her into my arms.

"That's what I was going to do but now I don't feel like one. Let's go out" she jumped out of my arms then pulled me up and towards the front door.

"Where are we going?" I laughed, she's just so fucking cute!

"I wanna show you" she beamed back at me then grabbed her keys and walked out the door.

"I'll be out in a sec" I yelled then ran back through the house and made a quick picnic basket up then ran back out.

"Ooo good idea" she laughed as I sat down in the car and put the bag in the back.

"So where are you taking me?" I leaned over and kissed her cheek. She turned to me in a quick glance then looked out the back window as she reversed back.

"I'll show you" she grinned from ear to ear.

"Your too cute" I sighed dazed by her, just her in genual.

"I know" she giggled. We drove for another five minutes until we stopped. I looked up at the traffic lights to see there green, so I look over at Ryan to see her shaking.

"Ryan" I touched her arms gently, she turned to me with horror in her eyes. We both jumped as a car horn sounded, Ryan quickly when through the intersection then pulled over.

She had a blank face but her breathing wasn't right.

"That was the intersection where..." I trailed off not wanted to bring myself to say something that could make her tears come.

"It was the first time being there since" she looked over at me, there wasn't any tears but I could see the sadness within them.

"Are you taking me to where you guys used to camp?" I asked with small comforting smile.

"I am" she half smiled back. "Its an amazing stop"

Just like that she pulled herself together and took off again.