Chapter Nineteen

London's POV

My eyes met Noras as she tilted her head in curiosity. She's always been nosey. I couldn't say anything, I couldnt breath for a second and my eyes became blurry.

Nora looked panicked as she watch me. "What's wrong?!"

"London" Ryan whispered from the phone, that seemed to have kicked me out of my shocked state.

"Are you sure" I whispered back, holding in a happy sob. My mate is pregnant with my child "It's mine right?"

"Yes, the pill must not of worked. Can um, can you come to me... only if you want to, I mean I can be a single mum if you don't want-" I cut of my stressing pregnant mate.

"You have no idea how happy I am" I cryed out. "I'm leaving for the airport right now"

"What? Where are you going?" Nora yelled out. "What's going on london"

"Is that your sister or wife?" Ryan whispered on the other end.

"That's Nora my sister" I tell her then turn to Nora. "I'm not sure how long I'll be, maybe just two weeks"

"Your just leaving the pack like that? I'm not looking after it for you this time" she huffed.

"Grayson can deal with it. I have to go" I shrugged.

"I'm going to go have a hot cup of tea, I'll sent my address and number to you" Ryan then hung up without goodbye.

"So what's so important that you have to leave the pack for?" Nora crossed her arms over her chest.

"My mate's pregnant!" I cheered and Grayson came through the door with Peter hot on his heals.

"You knocked her up and left her behind" Nora raged. "And why is it going to take two weeks? Just go get her and bring her home"

"She has graduation in two weeks, after that I can bring her back" I explained as I grabbed my go bag that has three sets of cloths in it, I can buy some more later. "I gotta go, Grayson call ahead and get the jet ready"

"Done" Grayson smiled widely "go get our Luna, we can wait another two weeks"

"Can I came?" Peter pouted.

"No" I growled walking out and to the garage were I didn't wait. I got into the first car then sped off down the road to the airport. It would take me about 5 hours to get to her.

She would be sleeping wouldn't she.

It took me 5 hours but it felt like 5 days, my whole body is buzzing with excitement to see her beautiful face. But my nerves are going haywire.

She sent me a text with the address and the spare key location. I'm currently sitting in a taxi as it drives me to her address.

I never knew how far away she lived from the hotel. She's more out in the outer suburbs then city. There's some stunning houses around here but we pulled up at the most boring looking one.

There's one light on inside, I gave the driver what ever cash in my wallet and slid out.

"Excuse me sir! You gave me a 300 dollar tip" the guy called out.

"Keep it and have a good night" I waved him off.

I thought I would get a thank you or something, but he yelled out "rich cunt" as he drove off. That's what you get for being nice around here.

After I found the key, I opened to door. I could smell her intoxicating scent straight up and my wolf went wild. But instead of following the scent up the stairs, I follow the other scent that leads else where.

Quietly I sneak around until I found the owner of the scent. A male human going through an office of such but by the smell of his scent, it's Ryan's father.

"And who are you?" I growled and the guy jumps around with a shock but what shocks me is the tear stains running down his face.

"A better question is who are you? This is my house" he puffed himself up a little to look bigger but it didn't threaten me.

"Ryan's soon to be husband" I shrugged.

"My baby girls getting married?" He cried, slumping down on the office chair.

"She's also pregnant with your grandbaby" I told him. "I would prefer it that you don't stress her out, so tell me what your doing here?"

"Ryan found my number somehow and called me a couple days ago. I hung up on her before we could actually talk. After I hang up on her I tried calling her mother but she never answered. Then I found out that both Sam and her are dead" he had silent tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Why were you not around?" I asked, looking at this man he gives of a murderous vibe.

"I'm wanted for murder" he confirmed it, I sighed and leaned on the doorway. I really wanna just go upstairs and cuddle my Ryan.

"So then what's your plan here?" I asked looking over the office that still looked in tact.

"There's a photo somewhere of the four of us, it was taken on Sam's first birthday. The last day I had with them." He looked over the office hoping it would just jump out at him.

"London?" I heard my sweet mates voice call out for me.

"You either get lost now or you talk to your daughter" I whispered to him.

"She would hate me" he sighed but I didn't see him moving to be hidden.

"Ryan, what are you doing up. You should be resting" I quickly moved to Ryan's side as I saw her come around the corner.

"What are you doing down here?" She asked with a frown.

"Just talking to your dad" I told her then looked in the direction of the office.

"My dad's here?" She blinked up at me a couple times then moved towards the office, I held her close as she stood in the door way and looked into the eyes of her father.

"Hey Mango" her dad created her, eyes brining his eyes.