Chapter Twenty

Ryan's POV

"Mango?" I asked slightly confused.

"That was the first food you ate as a bubby, you couldn't get enough of the mangos. That was my nickname for you" this man that's my father explains in front of me. Mum did say I was obsessed with mangos.

"Why did you leave James?" I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned more into London. London's finally here and I have to deal with this shit.

His eyes flicked to London's then back to mine "I'm wanted for murder" well that was one of my theories so I'm not surprised.

"Who did you kill?" I asked calmly, because I am calm. London would no let anything happen to me.

"My parents" he shrugged.

"Was there a reason behind it?" I kept poking.

"They were going to kill you three" he cracked, I watched as he broke down in loud uncontrollable sobs.

He sobered up then told us the story "We went to the police so many times, gave then evidence of their threats. They didn't do anything to help us! I came home one day to my kid being drowned and my pregnant wife being strangled."

"You protected your family, you didn't have to run" I told him.

"I buried the bodies, then a year later they were found. I had to run"

"You do know you would have gotten a maximum of 7 years and a good behavioural release at 4 if you had turned yourself in when the bodies were discovered" I sighed then turned to London "let's go to bed"

"Ry, I'm sorry. I didn't know." I didn't even look at him.

"Turn yourself in and get yourself a good lawyer, I'll pay" I closed my eyes and leaned further into London as my body was feeling the effects of sleep.

"I've missed you soo fucking much" London whispered as he picks me up and runs me up the stairs.

"Shhh Paula's sleeping" she giggled as I bumped into the wall a couple times not watching where I was going but at my sweet mate.

"Who's Paula?" He scrunched his face up at me.

"She was my mother's nurse, she sorta adopted me as her own I guess. She's the one that found out I'm pregnant" I rambled a little, I need to stop rambling.

"How did she know before you?" He chuckled.

"I never got any symptoms just a bloated feeling that I thought the pill was giving me. Then I passed out in the living room where Paula found me. She couldn't wake me so she ran a blood test, my body was exhausted because of stress and the baby. I was out for two days would you believe" London didn't look to happy about what I just told him "but I'm fine London, Paula checked me over and she's going to be staying with me to help reduce any stress"

"Why didn't you call me, I could have come and held you" he pouted.

"If I had of known I was pregnant with your baby then I would have, but you had to go home and I had to stay here." I was now laying on my bed with London cuddling into me like I was a giant teddy bear.

"If I had of known your were going to fall pregnant then I would have stayed" he sighed, his hand rubbing over my flat tummy.

"What's the plan? We stay until graduation then I move into yours?" I asked stoking my fingers through his hair. It feels like we never slit.

"Yea, Nora told mum and she said that if I don't bring you back in the two weeks then she's flying out and dragging us both back." He mumbled, still completely admiring my flat tummy.

"It sounds fine by me, I don't even have to go to graduation. I'm going to be a stay at home mum now, it's not like we need both parents working." He finally looked up at me, I'm going to be fighting this baby for his attention.

"You won't just be a stay at home mum, I have loads of work you can do. After you have our baby though. I don't want you stressing." He kissed my shoulder "and you are going to your graduation"

"Good" I breathed then snuggled into him. "I don't know what it is but when your around I feel... like no matter what the problem is I'm good, relaxed, calm"

"I know, me too" he mumbled into my hair. We both drifted into a peaceful sleep.

When I woke up the next morning, London wasn't there. I grabbed my fluffy robe and walked down stairs to find Paula and London in the kitchen.

Something about the smell of bacon cooking made my stomach turn. I rushed to the bathroom, ignoring the two yelling out for me.

What ever was left of dinner last night was now coming up. I felt someone pull my hair back as I chuckled my guts up.

Just when I thought I was done, another hit of cooking bacon reached my nose and I threw up a little more.

London was rubbing my back as he held my hair, Paula came in with a glass of water and James came in saying something that I didn't hear.

I drank the water slowly not wanting to gulp it down and just throw it back up.

"Better?" London asked as he handed me a cloth.

"Yea, baby don't want bacon" I laughed, London chuckled with me, he placed a kiss to my forehead then helped me up.