Chapter Six

Sweetheart POV

After a quick visit with mum, I made my way to the hotel and up to the top floor.

Using the key I entered and was about to take my coat off only to realize London has company.

With a deep breath I walked around to the living room to see London and two others. All three of then, huge sexy men but London, the most attractive of them all.

"Hey boys!" I smiled walking over and plopping myself in London's lap. "Having a party without me?"

"Holy shit your hot!" One of then groaned, looking over my covered body. The other was the one who came running through last night.

"This is the call girl I was telling you about last night" Peter I think his name is, shoved the other guys shoulder.

London was silently holding me closer and closer with every word they said.

"Yo boss, you going to share" the other asked reaching out to touch my thigh but was too slow as London stood up with me in his arms.

"No, get your own" he growled like a wild animal, I was somehow turned on by his possesiveness.

"Okay, okay..."

"You wanna go halves in one, you know have a threesome?" Peter turned to the other guy.

"Do I get to stick it in that sweet little ass of your again" the other dude growled suductivly to Peter.

"Gross, I didn't want to know of your sex lives" London groaned then walked of towards the bedroom with me in his arms of course. "Show yourselves out!"

"Now that's it's just you and me, should I take the coat off now" I asked innocently.

"Goddess yes!" He moaned, placing me down on the ground. "You are such a good girl keeping that on when you heard I had company."

The way he call me a good girl had me clenching my legs together. I undid the bow then let the coat fall to the ground.

"What would you do if I was a bad girl?" I purred stepping closer to the huge boss man.

"Have you been a bad girl?" He growled placing his hands on my hips and slamming my body to him. All I can think of is he has way too much cloths on.

"I wanna be your bad girl" I shrugged innocently as I started to undo his shirt buttons. "How much does this shirt cost?"

"Couple hundred w-" I cut him off as I rip the shirt open.

"Whoops" I giggled, he growled like an animal again and I moan from the rumble that came from his chest.

"Bad girl" he growled lowly as I started to play with his nipple with my tounge.

He picked me up without warning then somehow I was bent over his lap.

"Bad girls get punished" he growled into my ear. "Give me your safe word"

"Panda" I giggled, when I was hired as an escort they asked me to make up a safe word and I went with one of my favorate animals.

"Panda, that so suits you" he chuckled. So I bit his thigh even though he had jeans on.

There was a sharp pain on my ass "Bad girl, first you rip my shirt now you bite me. Twenty spanks" he growled rubbing my ass. "Count them sweetheart, out loud"

I nodded but he didn't like that as he growled "thats an extra five more now, i want to here your voice"

"Yes sir" I purred.

"Perfect" without warning he spanked me, hard making me yelp.

"One" he rubbed my ass slightly before it left my cheek again followed by the sharp pain.

"Two"

"Relax" he rubbed my tensed ass and I did as asked and relaxed. The thrid spank made me cry out with a moan.

"Three" I moaned, I felt his other arm find my soft skin on my stomic.

"Four" his hand moved lower to my slit as another spank came down.

"Five" he flicked his finger over my clit with another hit.

"Six" I cried out, my thigh now coated in my juices.

"You take my spanks so well, good girl I'll take that extra five off" he moaned as he hit my ass again.

"Seven and thank you sir" I felt his hand move again and as a finger went in his hand came down slightly harder then last times.

"Eight" I whimpered out followed by a moan. I felt his thumb find my clit as another hit came.

"Nine" I moaned, panting a little. His hand distracting me from the spanks.

"Ten!" I yelled out as that one was a hard one.

"Good girl, only ten more to go" he moaned as he hand rubbed my ass.

"Eleven" I panted, feeling close to a release.

His hand came down little lower then the other times "twelve"

"Oh good girl" he groaned pushing harder on my clit with his thumb. Then another spank.

"Thirteen" I screamed out, my hands tightening around the hold on his sheets.

"Four..teen" I breathed out, feeling like I'm about to undo. His hand left my ass again and his other hand rubbed and fingered me faster.

His hand came down with a loud smack noise and my body released itself on him. "Fifteen" I somehow got out through my scream and moans.

"Good girl" he praised, his hand moved and I turned my head to see him put his shiny fingers in his mouth. He moaned instantly and that action in itself made me clench my thighs as my arousal grow back.

He looked down at me, lust clouding his eyes. He flipped me so that now I'm bent backwards over his lap. My back arches over his legs.

"Five more to go" he whispers then spreads my legs. I make a little eep from the cool air touching my very wet private part. "Count sweetheart"

"Yes sir" I whimpered. His hand rested over my crouch and I watched as he lifted his hand and brought it down on my vagina.

Pleasure shot through out me as I moan out his name.

"Sixteen"

He repeated himself and I watched every action he made and the force behind his hand coming down.

"Seventeen" I screamed out my hands finding something to hold as my legs automatically closing over his hand.

"Did you like that one" he grunted, obviously extremely turned on.

"Yes sir" I whimpered wanting more. He smiled and used his other hand to keep my legs apart.

"Three more" he stroked my folds before lifting his hand, once again I watch as it comes down on my most intimint spot.

"Eighteen" I whimpered out as I felt myself clench and my juices run down my thighs and ass.

"Two more my sweet" he purred, rubbing my juices over myself. I watch again as his hand comes up, this time is hovers so I look to London to see him looking back at me. "i think your enjoying your punishment too much"

"Yes sir, I'm enjoying it way too much" I honestly whimpered out, I knew if I lied then I'd get punished and I had a feeling if I was going to lie then he would not give me the last to spanks.

"Good girl" he purred out and landed his hand, I screamed out in pleasure and I felt more of my juice leek from me.

"Nineteen"

I was panting as his hand raised from me again, and once again he looked to me. "Are you going to be a good girl?"

"I'm going to be your good girl sir" I whimpered, my chest rising and falling and my body loving the assault being placed over me.

"My good girl" he whispered as he looked away and I watched his hand come down.

"Twenty" I cried out.