Chapter Seven

London POV

"My good girl" I whispered to myself and turned my head so that I can watch her vagina react to the plesuable pain of my spanks.

My hand can down and my angel sang out "twenty" her sweet nectar drained out of her and down her butt and onto the sheets. Her vagina throbbed beneath my hand and her cute little whimpers was reaching my ears.

I didn't think she would be one to enjoy my punishments, I was expecting her to call out panda after the first five spanks on her ass. She didn't even cry out panda when I flipped her over and spanked her pussy.

I looked back towards her angelic face, she has her eyes squinted closed as she layed over me panting. Her round plump breasts in the air, rising and falling rapidly as she comes down from her high.

I scoop her up into my arms and hold her against me, her arms wrap around my neck instantly.

"Good girl, such a good girl" I whisper as she rests her head to my shoulder.

"Thank you" she pants out as she slowly gets her breathing back to normal. "Can I thank you properly?"

"What do you mean my sweet?" I ask as she looks up into my eyes. She smiles then hops up even with wabbley legs before I could help her she stables herself then gets down on her knees. "Oh no you don't have to th-"

Before I could tell her she doesn't have to do such things, she has my penis out and in her mouth. I moan loudly at the pleasure, my hips buckle up into her.

Fuck her mouth feels amazing. My hand finds its way into her hair on the back of her head. Without thinking I help guide that georgous mouth down my length until there's a slight gag, then lead her back up.

One of her hands finds its way over my abs and to my nipple and the other finds my balls.

It would be hard to think shes a virgin the way she's pleasuring me right now.

Her big eyes staring up at me while my dick moves in and out of her perfect mouth.

"Good girl" I moan as I get closer to my release.

Her hand move from my abs down to my butt, as she wants to push more of me into her. Her moans and gags bring me to the point of release.

She gagged on my load before swallowing and licking the rest off my cock. When she was done she fell back to sit on her heel and smiled up at me.

"What did you just do to me?" I asked bending down and picking her up into my arms like a doll. "where did you learn to do that, last time I checked you were a virgin up until last night" I smirked at her in amusement, but silently doubting that she was a virgin.

"Oh umm I kinda watched some pornos before I got here, I wanted to pleasure you as much as you pleasured me" she blushed then hid her face in my neck. Adorable.

"Thank you my sweet mate" I squeezed her slightly then dropped her down on the bed. Then I realised what I just called her, mate...

She doesn't show anything in her emotion but lust and something else, adoration I believe. Maybe she missed me saying that word. That was a close one.

She giggled as she rolled onto her stomic and poked her little ass in the air for me. How did I get so lucky?

After I flicked the pants that were around my ankles to the side I climbed on the bed and on top of her petite womanly frame.

Her ass still has a nice red hand print on it with slight bruising around it, not to mention the bruising from last night's rounds decoration her hips.

I had my nob lined up to her entrance in seconds and not even a second later I was burying my dick deep within her tight vagina. As she made a little whimper noise from the pleasure and pain.

Her walls clenched around me and I pulled back until most my length is out to only thrust deep and hard back in her.

"Fuck" She cried out and I continued the assault getting harder and faster with each thrust until I have a screaming mate below me.

I pump deep within her. Shes calling out only my name and my wolf wants to come forward to claim our mate.

She has no clue how much she affects me, how much I want to see her swollen with our pups.

"Fuck" I cursed as the idea of impregating her sent me off the edge and releasing my seed within her depths. If only she wasn't on the pill.

"Your not human" she breathed, exhausted under me. Wait did she just.

"Of course I'm human" I nervously laugh.

"No, you must be a god" she laughed then dropped her face in the pillow with a groan.

"I guess I have lots of stamina" I chuckled "Ready to go again?"

"Fuck yes!" She breathed out.

Many hours passed and we didn't stop until the sun started showing. We fucked all night long, then passed out early hours of the morning.

I groggyly got up as my bladder started screaming for me to pee. Stumbling into the bathroom with a slight groan from exhaustion, I let it go and sighed in satisfaction as the presser was released.

After washing my hands and splashing my face, I went to walk out of the bathroom to only freeze in the doorway.

She was laying on her back with her hands up near her head and her legs, Fuck her legs. She had one straight and the other bent up giving me full view of her sweet delicate intimint part.

We obviously didn't worry about a blanket. She was deep asleep, but the way she's laying, on my bed. Exposed and vonrable made my friend stand up. Her georgous face, relaxed and peaceful but all I can imagine at the moment is her face as she sucked my dick.

Fuck it.

I talked over and crawl up the end of the bed, my wolf is etching to shift to claim her himself but I could just imagine her frighten eyes if I were to let the beast out.