Chapter Twenty-Seven

London's POV

"Ryan sweetheart!" I shook her gently then doc stopped me.

"She's pregnant with three pups, had filled up on food while standing around all afternoon mingling. Then was attacked, it's safe to say she just passed out from exhaustion in other words she fell asleep" the doc reassured me, I looked down at my sleeping mate. She's okay.

"Thanks doc" I wiped the gel off her belly then picked her up in my arms. "Time for bed then"

"Good night alpha, make sure she doesn't over exhaust herself anymore" the doc held the door opened for me.

"Will do" I sighed. I carried her all the way to my room where I placed her down. I stripped her of her cloths apart from undies then pulled the blanket up.

I looked at her for a moment before kissing her head and along the bruises on her neck, then headed out to my office where Amber would be waiting with Grayson.

As soon as I walked in, amber shot up from her seat and started rambling on about shit. It just sounded like blah blah blah to me.

"Enough!" I growled as I rounded my desk and sat down. Grayson stood neck to me, eyeing the shaking blonde in front of us. Taking a deep breath, I asked her "Why did you attack my mate"

"We were talking and she kept saying things like I should abort the pup and leave you, how your such a grub and she was exhausted from all the pretending" she rushed out. "I was defending you alpha"

"Okay" I played along with her little game "What should I do with her then?" I looked to Grayson in fake thought.

"Wait for your pup to be born then ditch the bitch somewhere" Grayson played along with me.

"Or don't even bother waiting for the pup, kill her before she kills you. I'll be your mate, I'll carry your pups!" Amber sat at the end of the chair, a huge smile on her face.

"Okay so just kill her?" I asked.

"Yes, kill her" she grinned. I looked to Grayson and gave him a nod. He calmly walked around the deck and stood behind Amber. She looked around at him confused.

"Let me give you one last chance, why did you attack my mate?" I gritted out through clenched teeth.

"What.. I to..told you. She..." I cut her off with a loud growl and she whimpered. "Y...you were supposed to be m...My mate. She took you from me"

"I was never yours" I shook my head, I never lead any of the girl on. "ill ask you again what should I do with her?"

"If it was up to me I'll rip her throat out" Grayson growled down at Amber from behind. She flinched and shook, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Please don't kill me" she dropped off the chair onto her knees as she started begging. "Please please please."

"Considering you attacked Ryan my mate and put our pups at risk, this is classed as treason. I should be executing you but I'm going to let Ryan dicide your fate." I told her then looked to Grayson "for now she will stay in cell 13"

"Cell 13?" She cryed out, "not that cell please"

I waved Grayson off to take her to her cell, a satisfied smirk was on his face as he dragged her out by her throat.

Ryan isn't used to our ways, her punishment will be light but that's okay. While I'm in my office, I sort through the pile that was left for me. I'm dreading tomorrow when I actually have to start work again.

Grayson tried to make it easyer for me, separating the documents in piles of three. Important, medeoka and when your ready.

After spending an hour in there, I finally get up and head to bed. It is only early but it's a big day tomorrow, when I reach my room.

Grayson stops me just before I go in, "i'm sorry about what I said in there earlier. I do not think of her as a bitch, she's actually the perfect Luna. The way she handled herself with Amber, she's just what this pack needs."

"I know you didn't mean what you said Grayson, I saw you cringe while trying to insult her." I patted his shoulder. "What do you mean, the way she handled herself?"

"I've heard a few people talking about how they over heard the conversation. Ryan never lost her calm, she never called Amber names. Amber threatened her and your pups and she still remained calm" Grayson explained.

Nodded a thanks then slipped into my room. I look over at my bed to see my pregnant, hand on her stomach and the blankets kicked off. She must of get a little hot.

After I stripped my cloths, I slid in under the covers and pull Ryan into me. I knew your belly was bigger, she's got two of our little pups in there.

Sleep found me quickly that night.