one

JENNIE'S POV

"Morning babe," I felt her lips brushing on mine as she wakes me up, her raspy morning voice sending goosebumps all over my body.

I lazily smiled, feeling tingles all over my system. I love it whenever I wake up next to her.

"Mm," I took a whiff of her familiar, intoxicating musky scent as I wrapped my arms on her nape, feeling her weight shift on my body, "Good morning Lili."

"What do you wanna do today?" she whispers on my ear before planting sloppy kisses all over my face, making me giggle.

"Stay like this forever?" I mumbled, still not opening my eyes.

She laughed, and although my eyes are closed I can feel myself melting under her stare.

"Fine, let's stay like this forever."

"Keep your promise," I said before pulling her down for a kiss.

It was sweet—in fact too sweet that it feels like our first kiss all over again.

"Always," she says before kissing me full on the lips.

I gasped when her touch went under her sweatshirt that I am wearing, caressing my stomach as I felt her press her center on mine.

"I love you," she says in between her kisses.

I grinned, opening my eyes to see her staring at me straight in the eyes with all the affection her eyes can show.

I felt my heart warm up.

"I love you more baby."

We're both under the sheets as she propped herself up above me using her hands. I watched as her eyes roamed downwards my body.

I'm only wearing my panties and her sweatshirt while she's on her boxers and sports bra. Damn girl. She's got my hormones raging early in the morning.

She lowered herself to attack my lips.

I moaned as her kisses went down to my neck, kissing and sucking hungrily like we didn't just made love last night.

"Baby," I uttered mindlessly when I felt her suck on my sweet spot.

I twirled my fingers on her ash blonde hair, pulling herself harder against me.

My bliss was suddenly interrupted by the ringing of her phone. At first we both did not mind it, thinking it will eventually stop, but it didn't so Lisa pulled away making me groan by the loss of contact.

"One sec, Nini," she smiled—obviously amused because of my irritated reaction—before coming out of the bed to reach her phone on the table.

I sighed as my eyes followed her, gripping the sheets harder as I watched her sexily move around the room.

"Hey mom," Lisa eyes me as she answered her phone.

My focus automatically went to her eyes, the atmosphere around us growing serious as we looked at each other.

"I'm in my condo, yeah...." she trails off, then looked away, "Yeah, I'm alone."

I gripped the sheets tighter.

"What?" her jaw locked.

"Fine. Is that all?" she says coldly.

When she ended the call, she quickly tossed it back on the table and turned to me with worried eyes.

I sat up on the edge of the bed.

"Lili what's wrong?"

She sat next to me, bringing her hands on my hips to guide me onto her lap. Her warm embrace quickly comforted me as she buried her face on the crook of my neck.