thirty two

Heeyy. So uh, remember Lisa's business partners, the Minatozakis? I changed them to Jeon and now instead of Sana it will be Jeon Hee Jin. I already fixed the previous chapters. It's embarrassing but I kinda forgot that I already inserted Sana in this story in the early chapters lmao I apologize for the confusion.

Also, only a few chapters left (i think). Enjoy reading!

-jennie-

With her lips on my neck, my fingers on her long blonde hair, I couldn't find my sanity.

The throaty moans I release as she nibbled on my skin would have made my face hot in embarrassment, but my whole body is already burning with need. I missed her so bad. I need her so bad.

I didn't care where we were nor who could see us.

It's been so long, God, how did I last for a year without having her like this?

Last weekend, when I last saw her, I was so heartbroken to see her so hurt. I would've been happy knowing she still haven't moved on completely, but not when she's hurting.

I pulled her head back up to my lips to kiss her with need, devouring her lips, hoping it could ease her pain.

She sighed contentedly while I stroked her back, her head tilted to kiss me deeper.

I knew nothing was making any sense right now, though I couldn't help but curse Yuri in my mind when she interrupted our little insanity.

I heard the door behind me, which led to my office, opened, where I heard her gasp is coming from.

My heart was pounding so loud as Lisa abruptly pulled away. I didn't want her to stop, Yuri has seen us anyways, I wanted to tell her... but the moment I opened my eyes to see her troubled ones, I got scared a little.

I wanted to know what's running on her mind.

She then glanced at Yuri behind me, before turning to me again, now with stone cold eyes.

She dropped her hands back to her sides. I suddenly missed how it brushed against my face.

I'm not sure if Yuri was still behind me, but I didn't want to look away from Lisa. I didn't want to miss any single emotion coming from her.

I want to understand her.

I looked at her swollen lips.

Just the last time we saw each other, I knew for sure she wanted me gone.

But why kiss me now?

"I should go," she murmured.

Yuri's interruption didn't seem to embarrass her, it was more like a wake up call. Did she suddenly regret kissing me?

Desperately clinging on the edge of her long sleeves with my trembling fingers, I looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Stay.... please," I half whispered, not caring if I sounded desperate or if I was being selfish.

I felt any little hope I had inside me crush when she shook her head with those distant eyes.

"I... I need some time alone, to think," she explained, though she didn't have to. Somehow I felt guilty. Of course Lisa's still too good for me while here I am, undeserving of her love but still had the nerve to plead her to stay.

She didn't have to feel bad for wanting me gone in her life. I'm the stupid one for hoping, even for just a second, that she could want me back.

"I understand," I softly said, trying to stable my voice.