seven

JENNIE'S POV

The intensity of her gaze is intimidating but ironically, I still find pleasure in it.

Both naked under the sheets with her arms wrapped on me, we stared at one another knowingly. We were both mad, not to each other, just mad.

"We need to talk..."

"So..."

We said at the same time.

Lisa lifted her naked upper body as she smoothens my hair, her fingertips sending goosebumps on my skin as it slowly travelled up from my neck to my jaw.

When the sheets fell down to her waist, I found my eyes glued to her toned abs and breast.

"Eyes up, gorgeous," she softly says, dipping her head to sloppily press her lips on mine.

I groaned when she completely pulled away, an amused smile forming on her lips as she noticed my reaction.

"What?" she asks, raising a brow cockily, "No distractions love, we both have something to say, don't we? Figure our way out like adults, remember?"

"Fine," I scoffed, standing up abrutply. I'm not sure if my body shuddered due to the breeze of air that hit my skin the moment the sheets fell off my body, or because of Lisa's burning gaze on my body.

I smirked and turned to her.

"No distractions love," I repeated her words as I watch her drool over my naked body, like we didn't have sex just minutes ago.

I really love the way she looks at me whenever I'm naked. It's always as if it's her first time seeing parts of me that I allow her to claim during our intimate moments.

That, or she's just plain pervert, which I have no issues of because I lust for her just the same.

"Woman you're driving me crazy," she sighs frustratedly.

I grinned, purposely turning my back on her as I bent a little to reach and wear her shirt that she tossed on the floor earlier. I chuckled when I heard her groan.

Seconds later, she's already in her sports bra and boxer shorts while leaning on the headboard of the bed.

I sat beside Lisa but she pulled me on her lap, placing both my legs on one side so we could look at each other closely.

She cussed while looking in between my legs as her shirt I'm wearing crumpled up on my waist, exposing me down there. I sheepishly smiled, tugging it down some more as I'm not wearing any underwear.

"Lis," I traced her jawline with my thumb until I finally got her attention, her beautiful orbs zeroed on me.

She pursed her lips like she's battling herself internally to say something.

"You see how much I want you, baby?" she sighed and pulled me closer, my side tightly pressed on her body while she places a tiny, hot kiss on my shoulder, "I won't ever share you with anyone."

I shuddered with her kisses, words and stare as I pressed my legs together, fighting off the pressure building up in between.

"You're mine. Your touch, your kisses, your body... all mine," the look on her face went darker.

I gasped when her hand slid higher on my legs under my shirt, cupping my sex slowly as she tucks a strand of hair behind my ear, "I love how so fucking wet you are for me," she whispers with a hoarse voice that turned me on a lot more, "...how you are always ready for me."

I bit my lip to stop myself from moaning as she started rubbing her fingers on me in a circular motion. I spread my legs a little wider as her other hand sensually molded my breast from behind by sneakily inserting her hand under the shirt.