three

LISA'S POV

With a white sweatshirt on, black pants and a converse, I knocked.

I thought of wearing a dress, or a button-up shirt, but decided I didn't want her to think I'd put too much thought in it. I just wanted to look like a friendly neighbor coming over casually. Yeah, just friendly.

Fuck, Mom told me not to mention that I have a girlfriend or else I'd get dropped on my photography class. Fucking petty. They use every single connection to get their way and there's no way I'm dragging Jennie with this kind of torture. Just a few more months and we'll graduate. We'll fly out of this country so she can take her master's somewhere else she likes, while I work and we can live there together until we settle everything in here. Then I can finally ask her to marry me.

I would have cared less of what mom says, if only it wouldn't make Jennie upset. Besides, we both knew I love photography and I need the units to finally graduate on time.

My train of thoughts were interrupted when the door opened, revealing a squealing blonde with a wide grin.

"Lalisa! My God, look at you," her jaw drops as her eyes scanned me down, shaking her head, "You're so tall and fit and ugh, I'm sorry I'm just-"

I grinned back, "Dazzled? Yeah, I get that a lot."

"Still full of yourself I see," she giggled, pulling me for a bear hug, "God I missed you Pokpak!"

I pat her back while laughing at the silly nickname she gave me years ago. Now that she's here I've just realized how much I missed her. She was like a bestfriend to me too.

And damn, she's tall too. Jennie kept ranting about my height because it's hard for her to kiss me, but I know she secretly loves it whenever I tilt my head down to meet her halfway, as if I hear her mind whenever she wants to kiss me.

"You're a jerk for having your mom contact me when you should've taken initiative. How dare you go busy on me when I basically moved next to your place?" she pouted and placed her hand on her chest, acting hurt.

"I know but I'm here now Chipmunk! And damn where did it go?!"

"What?" she asked in confusion, her eyes widening in panic.

"Chipmunk's mushy cheeks! Where did it go?" I cupped her face, pretending to inspect both sides when she shoved my face away and groaned.

"Shut up Pokpak!"

"Oh come on," I laughed while she rolled her eyes at me, still smiling.

"By the way I brought some wine," I smiled sheepishly, "But I forgot it in my unit."

"You're aging pretty fast," she teased.

"Funny," I mocked her, "I'll get it first."

"Just give it tomorrow so then you'll have no excuse not to come over again," she grinned and already went inside, gesturing me to follow.

"I was really busy!" I reasoned out, closing the door behind me.

"Whatever," she shouts.

I took my time looking around her place. She's still girly, feminine rather. The elegance it oozes amazes me with the way her place was decorated and designed, it screams her personality. Very Rosé.

"Tell me one thing," she stuck her head out from the kitchen.

I walked further to follow her, "What?"

"You're still not straight, are you?" she asked while raising a brow.

I laughed loudly at her question, "I will forever be gay. And you?"