five

LISA'S POV

"Do you think they'll like me?" I asked while Jennie was busy doing her own make up.

"You don't have to worry about that... yet," she sighed and turned to me, "But I know they'll like you as a Manoban. Just show them good manners and they'll be pleased."

I frowned, plopping down on my bed, "I hate that I can't introduce myself as your girlfriend, and you as mine."

Slowly, Jennie stood up and walked in front of me. She looks so sexy with her hands on her hips, the look on her face intimidating yet seductive, or maybe it was just me.

There's not a moment I'm not attracted to my girl.

"I hate it too," she sighed, combing my bangs with her slim fingers while frowning slightly, "Let's just endure a little more, okay? Just a little bit more..."

I sighed, pulling her closer between my legs by wrapping my arms on her waist.

"Of course I will," I assured her, my hands slowly making their way under her top playfully.

I looked up to see her biting her lip, her hands gripping my shoulders tighter.

"I will do anything for you," I said, staring straight into her feline eyes.

Slowly, I lifted her top a little, just enough to expose her velvety skin. Leaning forward, I placed sloppy kisses on her stomach, all the way up as I felt her breathing deepen.

"Lis," she heaved deep, almost moaned, even though I knew she intended for it to be some kind of protest because we still have an event to prepare for and attend.

It took every ounce of discipline for me to stop, or else we won't make it to the party tonight.

"I know baby," I stood up slowly, towering her for a while before leaning in for a quick, sweet kiss, "I'll have to keep my hands to myself until the party, but after it? My hands, my mouth, hell, all of me will be all over your body, the way it's supposed to be. Always."

I shuddered at the way she breathed the words on my lips, a corner of it being lifted up into a sexy smile.

JENNIE'S POV

Our family driver picked me up minutes after Lisa left so she could go ahead to the party. Obviously, we can't show up together.

The thought itself is getting me annoyed and a bit uneasy. Both our families will be there and though it was obvious that she was nervous to be around my family, I couldn't deny the fact that I am too, with her family of course.

When I arrived, my eyes quickly roamed around the area to look for Lisa or Jisoo. Of course, Jisoo's family is as influential as ours so I wasn't really surprised to know that her family is invited as well.

"Jen!"

Ah, speaking of my bestfriend. She looks gorgeous in her little black dress, as expected.

"You're early," I smiled at her as she gracefully made her way to me.

Now where is Lisa?

"Mom was in a hurry," she rolls her eyes, "Suho is here too and man he looks expensive."

"You know how Irene is when it comes to men," I laughed softly, my eyes starting to roam the place until it landed on my parents whose smiles were directed to the most influential people in the city.

My smile faded when mom looked my way, as if sensing that her only daughter finally showed up after days of making excuses just so she wouldn't see them, not that they have enough time to notice it anyways.