eighteen

-jennie-

Okay, Jen, keep your calm.

Jisoo reached for my hand under the table, tracing small circles at the back of my hand while Irene pats my thigh comfortingly.

Nayeon, on the other hand, can only give me sympathetic glances once in a while because she's sitting across us, beside that flirt and my girlfriend she's trying to flirt with.

I know, I know! I said I trust Lisa, I definitely do!

But this girl is getting on my nerves, she obviously likes Lisa! I would've been fine if there were no actions involved but she's goddamn touchy I was already fuming in the inside.

Please tell me Lisa wasn't with this woman all day.

"Her face was hilarious!" Niki could've just laughed because of a story only she and Lisa could relate on, but no, she laughed while playfully shoving Lisa's arm, her long, bloody red nails softly lingering on Lisa's arm.

It's hella annoying.

Lisa laughed lowly, and I'm not really sure if I'm just turned on with her all the time or she's just too dangerously attractive, but one thing's for sure, I want to punch that Niki girl in the face.

A portion of my irritation subsided when Lisa caught me staring and gave me a warm smile without hesitation.

"You drive a bike? That's so cool!" Jisoo commented when Niki mentioned about driving one to school earlier.

"It's the injuries that aren't," Niki grins.

"And the endangering other people's lives part," Lisa shakes her head.

They looked at each other then continued bantering like kids. I'm sure Lisa's not aware, but I might just be willing to give the both of them injuries if that's what it'll take for them to stop having their own world when we're literally surrounding them.

"Being wounded is fine as long as you'll be there to nurse me."

That one line from Niki got my blood boiling to some extent once again.

Even Lisa's eyes widened, then she smiled awkwardly.

"I hate blood," Lisa jokes, then glances my way.

I made sure she sees I'm not happy with it by wearing a straight face.

"I'm pretty sure you can find someone who likes blood, maybe a vampire or something, to nurse you," Irene rolls her eyes at Niki, who was still oblivious to the tension building in our little group because she just laughed at Irene's comment.

Suddenly the bell went off, signaling that it's already 12 noon, making all of us except Jisoo and Lisa stand.

"You okay?" Nayeon managed to ask me while standing on my side. I just gvae her a small nod, not really in the mood to elaborate how I feel.

"Hey, it was great meeting you guys. See you around," Niki waves at us before disappearing, going to the opposite direction we're facing.

"Goodluck mate," Nayeon pats Lisa's shoulder sympathetically before going on her own way and bringing Irene with her.

I can feel Lisa's stare drifted to me as I slid the strap of my bag to my shoulder.

"You walking me to class or not?" I raised a brow while giving her a small smile.

"Of course baby," she stood up, suddenly all smiley, then waved to Jisoo.

"Go easy on her Jen," Jisoo smirked at me.