seventeen

I'm sooo sorry for taking too long to update this story. Anyways, here's one :)

-third person's pov-

"About fucking time!" Jisoo exclaimed upon hearing the news that Lisa and Jennie are.. 'kinda together' now, quoting directly using Jennie's words.

"Oh God finally!" Rosé clapped in awe.

The reunited couple stared at each other and smiled as their two friends, who barged in Lisa's unit for the nth time, sat across them.

Honestly, Lisa didn't know why the two kept barging in simultaneously but she felt happy to share the good news to both her and Jennie's bestfriend at once.

Rosé's statement actually was still news for Jennie as the two are still a bit awkward around each other, but she's happy about it nonetheless.

"But we have to keep it lowkey," Lisa sighs.

Jennie rested her hand on top of Lisa's, squeezing it for comfort.

"But why?" Rosé asks worriedly.

"We have to figure out how we'll deal with my parents first," Jennie bows down her head, feeling bad that Lisa has to go through all this because of her family.

"Hey, you okay?" Lisa whispers in her ear while intertwining their fingers.

Jennie nodded slightly, resting her head on Lisa's shoulder while the latter kisses the top of her head.

Rosé and Jisoo watched their friends with a look of admiration, knowing in themselves that they will do everything just so their friends will feel their support.

The exhaled in unison, suddenly making them look at each other awkwardly.

The taller one furrows her brows at Jisoo who suddenly rolled eyes at her.

What did I do now?! Rosé thought to herself.

~

"Aren't your parents worried that you haven't been home since last night?" Lisa asks while lying on the bed with Jennie resting on top of her, the two of them naked under the sheets.

She missed these moments with her girlfriend, where her hands are just mindlessly exploring Jennie's body and running on the latter's silky hair.

"I told them I'm with Jisoo," Jennie looks up to meet her doe eyes.

The blonde suddenly frowned, realizing the usual brightness of Jennie's feline eyes is nowhere to be found. It's clouded with so many worries that are obviously filling her mind.

"What's with that look?" Lisa couldn't help but ask as she cups Jennie's face, carressing her cheek mildly.

"I'm just thinking about how lucky I am to still have you. You could've chosen someone whose family wouldn't intrude with your life, you know?"

"Yeah, I suppose I could," the blonde nodded, making Jennie's face fall into a pained one, but Lisa was quick to kiss her full on the lips before she even tried to roll away from Lisa's body. Her large hand slid to Jennie's bare back smoothly, keeping her in place as she maintained eye contact with Jennie's confused feline eyes, then whispers in her lips, "But I doubt I'd still have a life for anyone to intrude on if you weren't by my side. You're my every breath and heartbeat, Jennie Kim. I'm fucking in love with you in ways you can never imagine."

Those words made Jennie's heart clench, having that burning feeling in the inside that rises up to her eyes.

"Are you gonna cry?" Jennie wasn't sure if Lisa was just simply asking or teasing, but it definitely ruined her moment, making her frown when she realized that the blonde was holding back a smile.