nine

LISA'S POV

"I don't trust the way he looks at her," Jisoo whispers.

"Me too," Nayeon comments.

All three of us watched as Jennie, followed by Irene, Suho and that fucking Jaebeom followed her back to our table.

"Why can't you just tell him to fuck off, Lisa?" Jisoo-Jen and I's number one shipper-whines.

"Are you stupid? He obviously likes Jennie. You know her family will do everything to cut Lisa off her life if ever Jaebeom tells them. Worse, I bet they'll want him for-ouch, Jisoo!"

To say I'm bothered is an understatement of what I'm truly feeling, but yeah, let's go with that.

I don't want Jennie to worry either, so I secretly nodded and smiled at her while she sits beside me.

This fucking Jaebeom Lim is getting under my skin. He obviously likes my girlfriend, sticking beside her from time to time and trying to get her attention by annoying her.

And I have no fucking choice but to guard my girlfriend because he surely has his way to stick around. First, because he's Rosé's cousin. And now, because he's Suho's cousin. Dammit.

I relaxed a little when Jennie leaned on me.

"Cafeteria food looks good," the fucker says while sitting on the other side of my girlfriend, "I might just eat here all the time."

Oh, stay here all you want. I'll be sure to bring my girl with me when we eat out of this goddamn cafeteria. Fucking away from you.

"Who likes cafeteria food?" Jisoo rolled her eyes.

Nayeon nods, glaring at Jaebeom, "It sucks!"

Unfortunately, the person they were trying to mock was too dense to even notice he's unwanted here.

"Here baby, eat more," Irene lets Suho take a bite from her own sandwich, having their own world as usual.

"Thank baby," and they kiss right in front of our salad.

"Get a room you two," Jisoo cringes, turning away from the lovers to focus on her food.

"Oh c'mon," Irene laughs, drapping her arms around Jisoo, "Don't be jelly, babe. You're my forever girl friend."

We laughed when Jisoo horribly looked at her, as if wanting to puke. "Suho will you please get your girl off me?"

"Nope, she's your problem now," he jokes.

I laughed at my friends being foolish, until I felt Jennie's small hand, slowly touching mine. I intertwined our fingers, loving the way her small and slender ones tangle with mine.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw her smiling, quickly hiding it by drinking on her tumbler.

I wanted to pat my heart to calm it down, if only it wouldn't look so weird. There, there, buddy. She's all yours, see?

"Oh by the way," Jaebeom turned to face Jennie and I. Jennie quickly removed her hand on mine while she choked.

"Hey," I took out my handkerchief from my pocket, only to see that the fucker is already wiping the side of my girl's lips with a napkin.

"Careful," he seriously says, eyeing her with worried eyes.

"Uh, thanks," Jennie takes the napkin with her own hand. And I would've been fine with it if only the fucker didn't pull out some more tissue and tried to touch her again.

Seriously, I want to punch him-

"I'm okay," Jennie politely turns away from him, glancing at me so I instantly calmed down.