sixteen

-lisa-

I moaned as her soft lips molded into mine, taking in her sweet taste that I've missed so much.

I encircled one arm on her hips while my free hand clutches on strands of her hair as I pull her head back to kiss her deeper.

Seeing and hearing her pain like earlier never fails to make me feel like shit. But this shit wants nothing but to ease her pain. How I wish I can just kiss away the pain.

I shuddered when I felt her hand slip under my shirt, her soft hands all over my back and sides.

She teasingly bit my lip, and I swear I couldn't be more turned on. Suddenly, she pulled back her hands and pushed me away a little, confusing the hell out of me.

But that little confusion ended when she stared at me with dark, hungry eyes as she reached for the hem of her shirt, pulled it up from her body and tossed it away.

My fingers are itching to touch her in every way they can and it's so fucking hard to control myself right now.

Should we be doing this? The situation held me back from being sane, but memories of meeting up with her parents suddenly flashed for a second. We already broke up and she doesn't deserve to be taken for granted like this-

Her hands went to the waistband of her jogger trousers, pulling me out of my trance.

And as much as I want to feel her again, I had to step forward and stop her hands.

"Jennie, we can't."

Pain suddenly shot up on her eyes. I looked away.

"W-We both know we want to," even her voice was laced with pain, "What the hell is really the problem here, Lis? I was sure seconds ago that you want me, that you were even fucking jealous and that you still have some feelings for me, even if it's just a tiny bit, I know there still is!"

Tiny bit? I wanted to laugh. All my emotions are leading me to you, babe.

"You're mistaken," I stepped back and turned away, "I told you I'm with someone else."

"I'm not buying that shit!"

"Believe whatever you want-"

"Jisoo told me everything."

I froze.

What the fuck Jisoo?

I turned to her, "S-She wouldn't."

"She did," she said all too seriously.

Dammit.

Why would she fucking do that? I trusted her!

But my concern was Jennie's reaction. I did all of this so she wouldn't know, because I didn't want her to turn her back on her family. Did she?

With one long stride, I closed our distance and placed both hands on her shoulders.

"Jen your family only wanted what's best for you, and if they think you deserve someone better than me then they're right. I... I don't deserve you," I choked out.

Her mouth fell open.

Like it was some news she's never heard of before.

Shit! Shit! Shit!

Her eyes brimmed with tears.

"Jisoo didn't tell you, did she?" I asked, though I already know the answer.

She shook her head.

"Fuck."

I should've realized Jennie was just testing me.