four

JENNIE'S POV

"Pokpak!" the tall blonde hugged Lisa.

Lisa looked startled with her arms raised, one hand patting the blonde's back while the other grips her coffee.

The blonde is dressed in a floral sun dress and stilletos, her chest pressed on my girlfriend's body.

It was when she pulled away that I noticed a bit of her cleavage showing. She's tall, beautiful, sexy and oozing with confidence. I wouldn't be able to walk around confidently in that dress and stilletos.

"Pokpak?" Nayeon whispered, giggling at the nickname.

Wait a minute.

Lisa once told me about being called Pokpak by her friend Rosé. Does that mean...

"Uh, hey Rosé," Lisa greeted her. Oh. It's really her.

"You study here?" Rosé asked in a thick, sexy accent that has always been a fascination to me. Except that hers kind of made me... Insecure? my subconscious added.

No, no, no. What's there to be insecure? I'm pretty too! Not that tall, but definitely Lisa's type.

"Yeah, what are you doing here?"

"I'm meeting my cousin who studies here."

"So she's the first love?" Nayeon asked with wide eyes, whispering.

"Childhood friend," I clarified, also whispering, while glaring.

"She's pretty," Jisoo whispers, raising a brow at me.

"Shut up."

The three of us remained in the background as they annoyed the shit out of me with their teasing.

"Oh wait are you with them? I didn't mean to keep you, just surprised to bump into you here is all," Rosé politely said, smiling at the three of us, "I hope I didn't disturb you guys or something."

Ugh, she's extremely nice too.

"Oh no worries, I'm Jisoo by the way, Lisa's friend," Jisoo replied politely which is very far from her natural state.

"I'm Nayeon, Lisa's friend too," again, my friend introduced herself and I almost thought they were different people.

Rosé beamed and accepted their hands, "Hello, I'm Rosé."

And of course, she turned to me too.

I forced a smile, "Hi, I'm Jennie."

"Jennie," she repeated with a smile, extending her hand which I accepted, "It's nice to meet you."

God, how I wanted to introduce myself as Lisa's girl, but we don't normally do that, especially to people that are close to our families. Not a lot of people know my sexuality yet but Lisa and I doesn't exactly hide our relationship in school. It's just that we're usually in here as a group or that people just don't care. This unuversity is too big for us anyways.

I glanced at Lisa who just gave me a small smile.

"You can keep her for a while, she doesn't mind being late," I faked a laugh, awful.

Rosé on the other hand, laughed gracefully, her hand softly slapping my girlfriend's arm, "You never change, Pokpak."

Pokpak. Hah.

"Actually I have to be on time for my next class," Lisa narrowed her eyes at me, then turning to her childhood friend with a smile, "We should get going. You good here?"

I turned to my friends who have the most annoying grin on their faces. I rolled my eyes at them.

"Yeah of course. You're still coming over tonight right?"