Synopsis | Reader's Comments

EDITED

After a mysterious fire destroys her home and kills her parents, Isabelle "Belle" Cunningham is taken in to be raised by her uncle Osiris, Alpha of the Blood Moon pack.

Thirteen years later and Belle and her best friend Selene are ready for their final year of high school. She may be hoping to just keep her head down and get through the year but the Great Mother seems to have other plans for her this year.

The infamous Alpha Triplets of the Jagged Iron Claw pack are visiting, hoping to renew their treaty with her uncle. What they find is far better - a mate, her.

Her uncle soon sickens with a rare form of cancer, leaving her as the new Alpha. He leaves her little else, except for a strange, ancient book, more dust than anything else.  Filled with grief, she doesn't give the decaying book a moments thought at the time.

When she finally does look at the manuscript, attempting to decipher the archaic tongue of ancestors long gone, it may be too late.

_______

Best Reader Quotes:

"If I've learned anything from this it's to trust no one. It was great as a book but I wouldn't want to live through this."
---Isabelle

"I don't like that Beta, he seems like a creep. I liked the rest of the book though"
---Zeus

"Amazing; it's almost like I'm living this!"
---Isis

_______

A/N: What does everyone think so far?  Fell free to let me know if you see any mistakes, whether it's regarding my plot, grammar, spelling or anything else.  Make sure to follow me for the latest news and updates!

VOTE | COMMENT | LIKE | ADD | FOLLOW | SHARE

STAY SAFE | HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY