Chapter 25 | Isabella

EDITED

She was levitating off of the bed, hair reaching towards her bed as her eyes suddenly flashed open.

Her head began to spin round, slow at first, then faster and faster.

"Why," Poseidon whimpered as he hid under his fluffy blanket.

"Shh!"

I was once more greeted with silence. Sinking further down into the chair I let out a contented sigh as I waited for the good part as I munched away at my popcorn. I may have a problem.

I butter soaked popcorn problem. Oh well.

I was brought back down to earth by a high pitched shriek.

"I'm missing the best part, Poseidon!" Great, now it was over. Pissed off, I threw some popcorn at him...wait that was my popcorn. How will I clog my arteries now?

"Thanks Poseidon," I pouted as I slurped down the last of my lemonade.

"You chose to throw the popcorn at him Beauty," Zeus chuckled.

"Beauty?"

"Yeah, Beauty. Belle and Bella both means beautiful," Hades explained with an eye roll.

"Does that mean that you're all beasts?"

"That's not the same and you know it," Zeus cried.

"Isn't it?"

"No, it isn't," he gritted out.

Poseidon seemed to have perked up. "Can we turn this off since we're all talking? Please?"

"Fine." I turned back to Zeus with a smirk. "But if you nickname me Beauty it's the other side of the coin, you know?"

Zeus just grunted in response while Hades let out a quiet chuckle.

"I'll be your beast Belle - or anything really."

"That's terrible!"

"Don't agree with her Poseidon! Why don't you give her more ideas while you're at it?"

"That is in poor taste," Hades told his brother with a scowl. "And stop instigating, Petit Bourdon," he said.

"What the heck is Petit Bourdon?"

"That means little Bumble Bee in French," he grinned.

That was cute. And it wasn't a overdone cliche either. "Aw, that's so cute, I love it," I cooed as I reached over to gently pinch his cheek.

"Stop that," he said as he went to gently wack my hand away.

That just made me want to tease him more. I reached over once more only for Zeus to interrupt. What, you like that but not mine? Favoritism much?"

"No. I just don't like stupid or cliche nicknames like baby, honey or doll. Although now that you mention it..."

"Hey!"

Hades had a smug smirk plastered across his face while Poseidon was watching the three of us like we were a tennis match.

"Why don't we talk about something else?"

"Like what Poseidon," I asked.

I don't know, anything. You were right, we don't know much about each other.

"Alright, one of you can start."

"What color bra and panties are you wearing...?"

"Really Zeus," I sighed