Chapter 27 | Isabella

He lifted me back slightly before letting me fall back down to his lap. What was that poking into me? Did he have his cellphone in there?

It must be one of those antique ones from the 1980s. I shifted around trying to avoid his phone as he scooted further back on my bed.

His cell phone was still poking me down there. "Um, Zeus?"

He hummed in response as he wounds a strand of curls around his finger before letting it bounce back. "Can you move that please? It feels weird."

"Move what?"

"Your cell phone," I said in an obvious manner. "What else would I be talking about?"

He stared at me for a few seconds before he started to chuckle. "She's precious," Poseidon grinned. I scowled at them.

"Fine, whatever it is, can you, move it?"

"Sorry, no," he grinned. Poseidon was smirking next to me.

"Well do you mind if I do then? I think it's wet."

"You can try although it might be stuck," Poseidon mumbled.

Zeus just nodded with a smirk. Fine, I'll do it myself.

I grasped it and tried to shift it to the side. It moved slightly before returning to it's original position. Had it grown larger..?

"Wait a minute, is this...you know?"

"No, I don't know," Zeus grinned. It had definitely gotten larger.

"Your dangly bits," I asked in a quieter voice.

"Ye-wait, my what," He said sounding offended.

"Your South Pole."

"Do you mean his penis," Poseidon choked.

"That's what I said , didn't I?"

Poseidon's eyes glittered while Zeus shifted a little.

"Yeah. Yeah it is. Did you want to see it Belle," Zeus asked.

Did I want to see it? What harm could it do? I nodded shyly after I had thought it through.

He patted my bum, lifting his hips slightly. "Alright, you have to get up for a minute though. If you want to sit on my lap again after you can."

I nodded once more as I rose from his lap using one of the carved wooden rods from the bed to help me up.

He followed after me, standing as well while Poseidon settled his back against my pillows to watch. Zeus unbuckled his belt before undoing his dark wash jeans. He paused for a second. "Are you sure you want to see it?"

I looked at Poseidon who was nodding before turning back to Zeus. "Yes?"

He sighed as he let his pants fall, his burgundy boxers following suit. I stared at the massive thing almost hypnotized.

"Did you still want to touch it?"

I didn't answer. Instead, I slowly reached towards his penis. "You don't mind?"

"No. Please, it's all yours," he answered as he sat back on the bed once more. "You don't mind if I sit do you?"

I shook my head as I sat beside him, Poseidon behind me. I carefully eyed it before wrapping my hand around it. I had trouble reaching my hand all of the way around - how was this supposed to fit in me? It would tear me apart!

"That's supposed to go in me," I asked wide-eyed.

He let out a quiet hiss as I began to play around with it. It felt strange but I wasn't exactly hating it. It was like a mix of silk and velvet wrapped over a steel rod.