1. Marriage Proposal.

The best and most beautiful thing in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.

‡---★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★---‡

Karuna Pov

"I'm back," I announced while entering and headed directly up to my heaven, my room.

Singhania house, it's not too big nor too short, it's perfect for my small family of four members.

It's a two-story building with one dining cum living area, three master bedrooms, one spare room for guests, a small kitchen, and a temple attached with a mini storage chamber.

The dining area is the most lovable place of this house's members, we had many precious memories attached to that spot, and many more are yet to be made, we enjoy doing some spicy gossip while having our evening snack.

The room of my lovely parents is present on the ground floor. I like its interior, design by the designers, simple and sober, anyone can easily predict, the ambiance belongs to an old couple.

The kitchen is Maa's (Mother) favorite place where she loves to do enormous mouthwatering experiments.

My cave along with my younger brother's, Karan Singhania, are upstairs. They are perfectly decorated as per our choices and needs.

My favorite spot in Singhania's house is my balcony, where I spent most of my time other than the dining area.

Today's school was tiring, very tiring. One of my colleagues was absent and I had to take all her classes along with mine which means a double workload.

Returning home, after such a tiring day, and then lying on the bed is a heavenly feeling, it can't be described in words.

After a few minutes of relaxing and laying on the bed, I got up to change my uniform, into something comfortable.

You might be wondering, why, being a teacher I wear a uniform?

Actually in 'Denobili High,' teachers have allotted an attire they are forced to put on.

For females, it's mandatory to wear a white saree with having a black border with a black blouse and for males, it's a white shirt with black pants.

After changing my clothes, I lie back down over the bed. I love to lay because it helps me to reduce all my stress and calm my mind.

"Karuna beta (child) come down, lunch is ready," Maa shouted from downstairs.

"Coming Maa," I answered immediately and rushed down the stairs without any delay as I'm damn hungry.

"What happened beta? You seem off today." She enquires.

"Nothing Maa, Miss Rita was absent. So, I had to take all her classes along with mine." I replied sulkily and pull out one of the dining table chairs and sat down.

"Awe! My daughter had a tiring day."

"Hmmm!" I pouted sadly.

"Well..! I know an awesome trick to brighten up your mood."

"How?" I raised one eyebrow and looked at her questioningly.

She removes the dish's lid and its soothing aroma hit my nostrils, forcing me to inhale deeply. I peek inside the container to check, what is it?

"Yummy soybean!" I squealed in joy.

I love soybean. Maa is the best. She always figures out what I need and what I don't.