43. Action

Cutting people out of your life doesn't mean you hate them,
It simply means you respect yourself.
Not everyone meant to stay.

_______________________________________

Karuna Pov

After Ranga get to know that police are suspecting him behind my kidnapping he ordered his men to take me somewhere else.

They again tied my hands and covered my mouth but this time they didn't blindfolded my eyes.

I have decided that I am not going to be an easy girl and won't follow them. So, they dragged me forcefully and pushed me inside a van while dragging I got injured very bad.

After pushing me inside forcefully Ranga himself sat on the passenger seat and two of his men sat beside me.

The window glasses of the van is not transparent which means no one can see what's happening inside the van.

"Start the engine soon they are already here faster.", Ranga shouted while looking towards his left side.

I followed his line of vision to see about whom he is talking.

The moment I turned my head my eyes landed on a police van. I tried to make some noise with my blocked mouth but Ranga's men started laughing I looked at them confusedly.

"This van is sound proof you idiot.", Said one of his man.

The driver started the engine and begin to drive the car.

I continued looking at the police van in the hope that they might suspect this van and stop it for inspection.

I saw Mr Shah sitting  on the passenger seat then my eyes landed on Karan and Raj both of them are on the back seat of the same police van.

After watching my brother and Raj a new wave of energy filled inside me. I struggled little bit more harder. I started jumping on my seat and tried to hit Ranga's men by using my elbows but they hold me back and this time little bit more tightly.

Our van crossed their van so closely and I am unable to do anything. I turn around my face to look at them.

Please Mr Shah stop this van. Please.

I kept looking backward hopefully. Suddenly the building in which I was few minutes before collapsed.

Oh God! So, this was the Ranga's plan to distract them.

I watched Raj and Karan ran towards the collapsed building and tears started coming out of my eyes.

I am not inside that building. I am safe. I wanted to inform them but how?

Soon our van went away and I am unable to see them anymore.

After sometime the driver stopped the van. They asked me to come out but me being stubborn girl didn't move an inch.

A man grabbed my arm and pulled me out harshly because of which I lost my balance and my head hit the door of the van. I felt a little bit dizzy and fall down on the ground.

I stayed lying on the ground for few seconds when the same man grabbed my hairs and started dragging me.

I wanted to stop him. I wanted to protest but I don't have any energy my whole body felt so weak.

After dragging me for sometime he pulled me up and made me stand on my legs. I felt like I am falling back again on the ground because my legs gave up and was unable to hold my body weight.