32. Motive

Be who you are and say what
you feel because those
who mind don't matter, and
those who matter
don't mind.

_______________________________________

Kareena Pov (Una's Sister)

Today was the first day I spend my whole day with my own family and I can say proudly that it was the best day of my whole life I have ever had.

Since childhood I was kept in dark by that a******e Ranga. He lied to me that my family has sold me to him for the sake of some money.

Yesterday night I got to know the whole truth and I realized that my whole life was a lie. I always hated my family and had this hidden motive to take revenge from them whenever I get to know who they are? but now when I know them how good they are? I have a new motive.

To fulfill my that motive I came here at 'Rangarang Night Club' it's the same club which is owned by Ranga and where I used to perform every night.

I genuinely wanted to have dinner with Maa, Paa, Di and Karan but if I would have joined them then the chances of meeting Ranga would have been reduced.

I know I will find him here. He comes here everyday in the evening to make sure that everything is perfect.

I angrily went inside the club and my nostrils filled with the smell of alcohol which I hate the most. As usual the girls were dancing on the centre to entertain the customers. By watching them some worst memories of past came Infront of my eyes and a tear rolled down my cheeks.

I turned my head from right to left in search of Ranga. After few seconds of searching in the crowd finally I saw him. I made fist with each of my hands to control my anger and move towards him with full rage.

I pulled his shirt's collar angrily and asked,

"Why? Why did you do this to me?"

Initially he became confused and then smiled happily. I so much want to punch him and wiped out this smile from his face.

"Hey! Rani you are back. I knew it you will come back to me one day but I had not expected that day will come so soon.", He said amusedly.

I watched him disgustedly. He thinks that I have returned to be with him?

"Hey! Don't give me such looks. I didn't have any option that businessman offered very good amount for you that's why I sold you to him just like your family did many years ago.", He said.

After hearing him putting allegations on my family all my anger which I was trying to control became uncontrollable and I slapped him very hard.

"Don't you dare say anything about my family ever again.", I said angrily.

The few people around us became shocked but I glared at them angrily. Scaredly they all turned their faces and start pretending that they didn't saw anything.

"Aaauuuu!", Ranga cried while rubbing his cheeks painfully.

I can't express how satisfied I am after hitting him.

"So, my man was right.", He said thoughtfully while I watched him angrily.

He instantly grabbed my hairs and pulled them harshly.

I didn't show any signs of pain on my face because I am feeling much more angry than this pain. I directly looked into his eyes challengingly.

"Dare you give me that look you b***h. I guess You and your family has forgotten about me and my terror. I think I will have to show some trailer of myself once again.", said Ranga while pulling my hairs more harshly and grabbed my jaws tightly.