2. Tandel's are coming.

Sometimes,
Someone comes into your life,
So unexpectedly,
Takes your heart by surprise,
And changes your life forever...

---☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆---

Karuna Pov

I tear the opening of that envelope and took out his biodata file. I don't know why? but my hands are shaking and my palms are getting wet.

With my trembling hands, finally, I flipped the file's cover, and the first thing that caught my attention was his photograph.

Fair skin, sharp jawline, dark and dreamy eyes, no doubt, he is smart and handsome, resembling the look of some super hot model. I like his image. I cast down my eyeballs and read his name, 'Mr. Raj Tandel,' and I blushed.

Oh, God! Why am I blushing? I shook my head to clear my mind and began to inspect his further details written below.

He owns a garment industry.
He had done MBA in Finance.
He is 29 years old.
His height is 5.9".

Quite impressive!

The more I read his information, the more I am getting inclined to him.

According to this 'biodata,' Mr. Raj seems to be a perfect guy, a pure marriage material. I guess that's why my parents are so sure about him, but I am not gonna take any decision based on a mere piece of paper.

Maybe! The information written over here is fake and his photograph, can also be edited, who knows!

Suddenly, a brilliant idea popped up inside my intelligent brain, I intend to search for him on social media platforms and look out for some more information, relating to his personal life.

Curiously, I unlock my cellphone and began to hunt his name on Friendsbook App, after a few minutes of searching, finally, I found his profile.

I, eagerly, analyzed his pictures, posts feeds, etc, whatever is available on this app. He is looking hot in all the pictures, I can't put my eyes off of his pic.

Shamelessly, I drooled over his photographs, one thing is confirmed, he is damn hot.

I checked out his entire profile thoroughly, to find something fishy, weird, or suspicious, but I didn't get anything such as that. His social media profile says, he is a decent guy with no criminal records.

For now, I decided to control my curiosity hormones, until I see him in person, and then I will observe his actions properly, with my keen eyes. So, I put my cellphone aside and lie back down on the bed.

My mind again went on the same platform, I began to think about tomorrow, and all the possibilities, and impossibilities that can happen.

I'm nervous. I don't know, Is he the one for me? My soulmate! If he is, then will he loves me like the way Paa loves Maa? I sat straight frustratingly.

I move towards my balcony to enjoy some fresh air, but I guess, wind God is off duty today, as no wind is blowing outside.

I came back inside and in order to chill out the storm building inside my mind, because of all the tension-filled thoughts regarding tomorrow, I played some music.

Listening to music is one of my favorite activities, which really helps to soothe my mind. I believe, one of the best sources of calming sour mood is to listen to music.

While listening to the song, I felt my eyes getting heavier, and I fall asleep.

•••

The next day, I woke up with a smile. It rarely happens when I wake up like this, 'with a smile,' usually, my mornings are not very peaceful. Why? I will explain the reason behind my not so peaceful mornings, some other time, right now, I need to buck up, or else, I am gonna be late for my job.