35. Love Affection

A moment of patients in a moment of anger saves you a hundred moments of regret.

_______________________________________

Karuna Pov

As we entered the hall all the spotlights turned towards our direction. By spotlight I mean eyes of all the humans present there. They all stopped whatever the things they were doing and started looking at us.

The photographers who were previously busy on clicking the pictures of the guests came towards us for capturing the moment of our grand entry.

We were walking slowly when the photographers came in front of us and signalled us to stop and let them click some more pictures.

I am feeling super nervous because each and everyone present there is looking at us many of them were joining the photographers and clicking our pictures using their cellphones.

Some of the guests are murmuring that both the brides are looking so pretty and gorgeous.

Maa is standing on my left side while holding my left arm. Kareena is standing in between Riya and me holding my right arm and Riya's left arm. Mamma is standing with Riya on her side.

Suddenly the light went off and the whole auditorium filled with the darkness. The guests started making disappointing noises.

What happened suddenly? This place is known for their best services. Such a blunder mistake and that to exactly during such auspicious moment is quite impossible.

Disappointedly, I move my head from right to left to understand the reason behind sudden power cut. I felt like my perfect moment got ruined. I was almost on the verge of crying.

Suddenly a spotlight, an actual spotlight, falls on my face and because of the sudden brightness I covered my face using my hands to protect my eyes.

After adjusting my eyesight to bear the bright light of spotlight I confusedly removed my hands from my face.

Suddenly one more spotlight turned on and it's focusing on Raj who is standing on the stage and smiling brightly.

The whole auditorium filled with low dim light and one of my favourite song started playing in the background along with Raj performing on it.

Tu hi toh jannat meri
Tu hi mera junoon
Tu hi toh mannat meri
Tu hi rooh ka sukoon
Tu hi aakhiyon ki thandak
Tu hi dil ki hai dastak
Aur kuch na jaanu main
Bas itna hi jaanu
Tujh mein rab dikhta hai
Yaara main kya karoon
Tujh mein rab dikhta hai
Yaara main kya karoon
Sajde sar jhukta hai
Yaara main kya karoon
Tujh mein rab dikhta hai
Yaara main kya karoon
Rab ne bana di jodi ... haai

I am watching him in pure delight and feeling so overwhelmed by his performance.

He finished his performance while posing like Shahrukh Khan in the end and everyone started clapping for such a nice dance.

Suddenly a very cute little girl grabbed my hand and started pulling me as if she wants to take me somewhere.

I looked at her confusedly she pointed her little finger towards Raj. I looked at him and he nodded his head signalling me that he has send her.