11. Rani's confession

Never
give up on something
you really want.
It is difficult to wait but
more difficult to
Regret.
_______________________________________

Karuna Pov

"Miss Rani now it's your turn for the confession and remember one thing I want only truth I hate those who lie to me. So, don't try to mess with me." Said Mr Shah strictly.

Finally the moment came for which I was waiting eagerly, Rani's confession.

"So what happened after Raj gave you his cellphone to call sunny?", Mr Shah asked.

Rani smiled cunningly and said,

"What you will do if I won't answer your questions?"

"Don't test my patients Miss Rani. I need answers give it by your own or else I will have to use my other ways on you. Don't force me to do something which you will regret later."

Mr Shah tried to threatened her but she didn't look like she is getting scared instead she started laughing madly. We all became confused. Is she mad? I don't understand why she is complicating things for herself?

Mr Shah ordered one of his constable to call someone. I don't know whom did he called but I guess maybe he called a lady constable to handle Rani.

Suddenly I heard a ringtone similar to my cellphone. I checked my phone but mine was not ringing. It was Mr Shah's cellphone. Mr Shah excused himself and pick up the call.

"Yes sir.............but sir..........but...........okay sir........yes sir."

Mr Shah called one of his constable and asked him to bring the releasing papers. Releasing papers! But why? He is looking sad after that call I guess whatever the other person said to him is the reason behind his sadness. I decide to ask him about it.

"What happened Mr Shah?", I enquired.

He gave me a very concerned look and said,

"I am sorry Miss Karuna but I can't interrogate her. I don't know how she manage to do that but it's my senior's call and he ordered me to release her instantly."

I gave her a glance. she had a victory smile on her face.

"I warned you don't mess with me. You don't know what I am capable of? So, better stay away from me." She again tried to threaten me.

After signing the realising papers she left. I instantly got up from my seat to follow her. I stopped her mid way.

"How did you do that?", I asked.

She didn't replied me and start to leave but I grabbed her hand. I will not let her go. Mr Shah have boundaries not me. I will get my answers from her.

She became angry and jerked my hand away.

"You b*t*h! How dare you touch me?",

She raised her hand to slap me but Raj came there on right time and stopped her hand mid way before it touched my face.

She smirked flirtatiously and said,